Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Always remove battery

Cactus683

Reaction score
I was traveling the other day to a shoot and somehow i guess the evo carrying bag was leaning on the battery button just right,i got there to hear the fan running in my bag i opened it up it was like 200 degrees in the bag,i was so used to my mavic traveling with the battery in.I was worried about the gimbal motor i took it out for a test flight all was ok,also the internals from the temps,Just remember remove the battery you never know,or autel maybe should make a double press battery turn on.,

Reactions: mvarney82
I was traveling the other day to a shoot and somehow i guess the evo carrying bag was leaning on the battery button just right,i got there to hear the fan running in my bag i opened it up it was like 200 degrees in the bag,i was so used to my mavic traveling with the battery in.I was worried about the gimbal motor i took it out for a test flight all was ok,also the internals from the temps,Just remember remove the battery you never know,or autel maybe should make a double press battery turn on.,

That sounds like a one in a million chanch...you should buy a lotto ticke
That sounds like a one in a million chance of happining, buy a lotto ticket.

Attachments

• MAX_0022.JPG
    MAX_0022.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 19
That sounds like a one in a million chanch...you should buy a lotto ticke

That sounds like a one in a million chance of happining, buy a lotto ticket.
I been flying around since phantom 3 and never had this happen waiting to hear back from autel i told them the temps of the craft i dont want anything happening while im flying and it drops because of a burnt board or somethjng inside

I have the soft case that came with the EVO. I zipped it closed the other day and there was something in the lid compartment that pushed the button and turned the EVO on. Luckily I heard the beep music it makes when it comes on. I am considering a thin piece of cardboard in the top of the case so there are no lumps sticking down, or making a foam block with an oversize cut out to put on top of the drone itself. For now I just take the battery out.

Reactions: Cactus683
I been flying around since phantom 3 and never had this happen waiting to hear back from autel i told them the temps of the craft i dont want anything happening while im flying and it drops because of a burnt board or somethjng inside
Trust me. you will never forgit the smell of a burnt board- I doubt you fried any components...if it's still flying.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chen