Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Airdata - Thinking about it

Txfirecop

Reaction score
Anyone using the Airdata program? I’m thinking about the Gold plan to keep me updated specifically on my battery health. Are you pleased with the results your getting and would you recommend?

I see the battery data on my free plan. Does the gold offer more?
Looking at the pricing list, the gold plan list battery management, battery trends and a maintenance schedule. Not sure if this is what I need or if the basic would suffice. That’s why I’m asking. Are you happy with the program as a whole?

Looking at the pricing list, the gold plan list battery management, battery trends and a maintenance schedule. Not sure if this is what I need or if the basic would suffice. That’s why I’m asking. Are you happy with the program as a whole?

Actually yes, I am. I exceeded the amount of flights for the free plan, but I really don't need to know where I flew two years ago. I just have a general curiosity on the data that's in the logs. It's probably a good idea to keep an eye on the battery info though. I can click on all those tabs (see pic) and see the info it provides.
oh and you may already know this, The flight logs are created when you use a phone/tablet. If you use the controller only, there will be no flight logs. The airdata app will upload your flight logs or you can have airdata log into your Autel account and retrieve the data for you. You just have to remember to sync your flights.
Once cool thing is you can share flights. Check out this one I shared and you can see the flight log data for the free plan:
https://app.airdata.com/share/LgqtWh

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-10-03 064549.jpg
    Annotation 2020-10-03 064549.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Actually yes, I am. I exceeded the amount of flights for the free plan, but I really don't need to know where I flew two years ago. I just have a general curiosity on the data that's in the logs. It's probably a good idea to keep an eye on the battery info though. I can click on all those tabs (see pic) and see the info it provides.
oh and you may already know this, The flight logs are created when you use a phone/tablet. If you use the controller only, there will be no flight logs. The airdata app will upload your flight logs or you can have airdata log into your Autel account and retrieve the data for you. You just have to remember to sync your flights.
Once cool thing is you can share flights. Check out this one I shared and you can see the flight log data for the free plan:
Sep 28th, 2020 10:00AM | General / Overview | Drone Flight Log from Explorer app, version on Android | Total Mileage: 12,172 ft | United States | Airdata UAV
Thanks for sharing the flight. This is more information than I thought would come with the free plan. Think I will go with this plan after seeing your results. Can always upgrade. Once again, thanks for the info.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d