Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Against the wind this bad?

dronescope59

Reaction score
Really like me EVO Lite plus but I can't believe how bad this drone is against a slight wind. Going against a 12 mph wind
with gusts up to 21, she could only do about 14 mph in ludicrous mode. only about 4 mph more than "smooth" mode. My Mini 3 Pro, same time, direction, and wind can easily power to 20 mph in STANDARD mode. Am I missing a setting
here? This really limits when and where I can fly

• Wow
Reactions: GM Dave
Really like me EVO Lite plus but I can't believe how bad this drone is against a slight wind. Going against a 12 mph wind
with gusts up to 21, she could only do about 14 mph in ludicrous mode. only about 4 mph more than "smooth" mode. My Mini 3 Pro, same time, direction, and wind can easily power to 20 mph in STANDARD mode. Am I missing a setting
Your not alone. I get the same thing with my EVO 2. I suffer thru the drag and then make my speed runs with the wind to take advantage of to speed.
Most of the time I go slow anyway concentrate on the video and photos.
Happy flying. Spring is her now along with high winds. At least in the Finger Lakes of New York.
Happy flying.

Your not alone. I get the same thing with my EVO 2. I suffer thru the drag and then make my speed runs with the wind to take advantage of to speed.
Most of the time I go slow anyway concentrate on the video and photos.
Happy flying. Spring is her now along with high winds. At least in the Finger Lakes of New York.
Happy flying.
With the EVO 2 (Pro or 8K) when flying into the wind and up where obstacles (besides birds) are not an issue, turn OA off (remember to turn OA back on before landing). Have found slower speeds with EVO 2s flying into or at angles to wind, turn OA off, speed boost.

необходимо запустить беспилотник во всех режимах и отправить его в службу поддержки Autel

необходимо запустить дрон во всех режимах и отправить его в службу поддержки Autel скорость снизилась после последней прошивки
Облегченная скорость +
3 буквы
ASAutel поддерживает ЕС 21 марта в 8:57

Английский

Русский

Здравствуйте
Андрей,
без журнала описаний мы не смогли найти ситуацию, о которой вы сообщили.
Если у вас есть какие-либо дополнительные вопросы, не стесняйтесь отвечать непосредственно на это письмо, и я буду рад помочь.
С наилучшими пожеланиями,
Zac W.| Послепродажная техническая поддержка
--------------- 原始消息 ---------------
发件人: Андрей Малкович [[email protected] ]
已发送: 2023/3/20 20:44
收件人: [email protected]
主题: Re: Скорость облегченная +

Он не развивает скорость 18 м/с после последней прошивки, максимум 46-50 км/ч

КАК
Служба поддержки Autel ЕС
20 марта в 9:56
[email protected]
Здравствуйте,
Для серии Lite
Не могли бы вы, пожалуйста, сообщить об условиях полета и описании джойстика пилота, чтобы помочь устранить проблему, пожалуйста?
При скорости 68 км/ч это примерно 18,9 м/с, что превышает максимальную скорость горизонтального полета, опубликованную на веб-сайте Autel (без ветра, вблизи уровня моря) в 18 м/с (смешно)
https://www.autelrobotics.com/productdetail/evo-lite-series-…
Не могли бы вы, пожалуйста, сообщить нам о
1. дата происшествия
2. серийный номер воздушного судна
3. Учетная запись электронной почты, зарегистрированная в приложении
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f1i6dmqJe0lPuJqtGbJE4RodCTZ…
4. Ссылка для загрузки журнала управления полетом воздушного судна
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1W34SRP5wTGS2XS_ft5td…
На основании приведенных выше данных мы предоставим доступ к исследованиям и разработкам, проведем диагностику и предложим подходящее решение, или вы можете обратиться в ближайший местный сервисный центр, чтобы отправить устройство на проверку.

you realize the mini 3 pro is better than Mavic air 2s? better aerodynamic, amazing weight to trust ratio....

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials