Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Accessories!!

MshawnB

Reaction score
Where are you on finding accessories in 2021!! The only thing I’m really missing so far is the lack of accessory availibility (compared on DJI). Lens filters, protective bits (Leg covers, gimbal protection, protective skins, controller screen protection), accessories like tablet mounts (that aren't $120), lanyard clips etc. please advise! There’s gotta be more out there!

I don't even know what a "leg cover" is, never mind where to buy one 🤣

Well then.. Your missing out! DJI has all kinds of these accessories. They attach to the legs, increasing the height of the drone from the ground, so you can land in grass and such without the props hitting. They also protect the bottoms of the legs from scratches on concrete

Most importantly, leg extenders protect the camera and gimbal.

I was trying to find skins for my evo2s. For evo1 there are tons of skins. The Red Baron was a cool looking skin.

Where are you on finding accessories in 2021!! The only thing I’m really missing so far is the lack of accessory availibility (compared on DJI). Lens filters, protective bits (Leg covers, gimbal protection, protective skins, controller screen protection), accessories like tablet mounts (that aren't $120), lanyard clips etc. please advise! There’s gotta be more out there!
The Wet Suits although designed to allow the Evo 2 to fly in the Rain also provide a nice protective cover of 3mm Neoprene . Come in Neon Red and Black and Neon Blue.

Gear to fly your Evo 2 In the Rain and Protect the Drone from bumps.
Phantomrain.org
2021-07-31_09h38_20.png

Reactions: MshawnB and Junior
Yeah, but so many different sites, expensive and I still can’t find skins (not the waterproof ones” just regular “decal girl“ graphics

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials