Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

A new one from Spain

cegio

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm Sergio, I'm from a city in the south of Spain called Malaga, I'm currently testing various autel products, right now I have the Evo 2 Dual 640T, 6k and 8k gimbal, their corresponding filters and the live deck, shortly I will also receive the low noise propellers to test them too. I am glad to be able to join this forum of enthusiasts of the brand to learn more about this fantastic aircraft.

Hola a todos, soy Sergio, soy de una ciudad del sur de España llamada Málaga, actualmente me dedico a hacer pruebas con varios productos de autel, ahora mismo tengo el Evo 2 Dual 640T, 6k y 8k gimbal, sus correspondientes filtros y el live deck, en breve recibire tambien las helices de bajo ruido para probarlas tambien. Me alegro de poder unirme a este foro de entusiastas de la marca para poder aprender mas cosas sobre esta fantastica aeronave.

Welcome @cegio to the Autel Forums, from Puert Rico.

If you have any questions, please try using the search function in the top right corner, to see if someone has already asked it. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58