Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from Spain

Josu

Reaction score
Hello from the north of Spain and thank you for admitting me to this forum.
First of all I would like to apologize for having to use Google Translate to translate into English as my knowledge of this language is poor.
I have had several drones but my intention in this forum is to continue learning and if at some point I can contribute something I will be delighted.
Currently I do not have any drones although I am waiting for the Evo II Dual 640R to arrive and I am eager to test it.

Hola desde el norte de España y gracias por admitirme en este foro.
En primer lugar quisiera disculparme por tener que utilizar el traductor de Google para traducir al inglés ya que mis conocimientos sobre este idioma son escasos.
He tenido varios drones pero mi intención en este foro es seguir aprendiendo y si en algún momento puedo aportar algo lo haré encantado.
Actualmente no tengo ningún drone aunque estoy esperando a que me llegue el Evo II Dual 640R y estoy ansioso por probarlo.

Saludos Josu y bienvenidos a este foro. Nosotros en Autelpilots.com fomentamos que nuestros miembros escriban en inglés y practiquen. No importa que no lo domines, estamos aqui para ayudarnos. No hay problemas que utilices el Google Translate en lo que creas confianza, pero si practicamos, mejoramos.

Greetings Josu and welcome to this forum. We at Autelpilots.comencourage our members to write in English and practice. Doesn´t matter if you don´t dominate it, we're here to help you. There is no problems that you use Google Translate until you feel confident, but in practice, we improve.

If you have any questions about your new Evo, please try using the search function first, since most likely than not, your question probably has already been answered. If you cannot find your question within our forum, please ask away, since we are a community of helpful members that wish to help out and learn.

Welcome to the forums.

Ansia

Saludos Josu y bienvenidos a este foro. Nosotros en Autelpilots.com fomentamos que nuestros miembros escriban en inglés y practiquen. No importa que no lo domines, estamos aqui para ayudarnos. No hay problemas que utilices el Google Translate en lo que creas confianza, pero si practicamos, mejoramos.

Greetings Josu and welcome to this forum. We at Autelpilots.comencourage our members to write in English and practice. Doesn´t matter if you don´t dominate it, we're here to help you. There is no problems that you use Google Translate until you feel confident, but in practice, we improve.

If you have any questions about your new Evo, please try using the search function first, since most likely than not, your question probably has already been answered. If you cannot find your question within our forum, please ask away, since we are a community of helpful members that wish to help out and learn.

Welcome to the forums.

Ansia
Thank you very mutch Ansia

Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d