Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

A few fall scenes.

I'm gonna ask would you buy an Evo or would you get the new mavic mini that DJI has coming out? I'm trying to decide which one to get what kind of flight restrictions does the EVO have!
This might be off topic just wondering thanks! I loved the video train was very cool!

I'm gonna ask would you buy an Evo or would you get the new mavic mini that DJI has coming out? I'm trying to decide which one to get what kind of flight restrictions does the EVO have!
This might be off topic just wondering thanks! I loved the video train was very cool!
I'm glad you enjoyed the video. With the Evo there are no app. or software enforced NFZs that I know about...although I have heard you may get warnings in the app. I like the 4k@60fps video and the camera has wide dynamic range for a small sensor...11.5 stops is what I've read.

I've never owned a DJI product but I would consider the Mini because of price and the speed at which it can be deployed. The camera would not be comparable with the Evo because the Mini only does 2.7k. But having said that I usually film in 4k@30fps and render the video at 1080@30fps. What video I have watched from the Mini on YouTube looks very good.

It all boils down to what you need...if it's 4k and no enforced NFZs then the Mini is not for you. If on the other hand 2.7k is good for you then the Mini is priced right and might be worth a try.

Reactions: Big.G and Ansia
I'm impressed with your bravery flying through the forest. I'm even more impressed with that amazing sound design!

I'm impressed with your bravery flying through the forest. I'm even more impressed with that amazing sound design!
Thanks...it wasn't quite as close as the video makes it appear...but I am investing in prop guards. A blade strike would have been disastrous.
About the audio...music is by Eric Matyas at sound image.org. He has many tracks available. I also recorded ambient sounds at each of the sites using a Tascam recorder.

Thanks...it wasn't quite as close as the video makes it appear...but I am investing in prop guards. A blade strike would have been disastrous.
About the audio...music is by Eric Matyas at sound image.org. He has many tracks available. I also recorded ambient sounds at each of the sites using a Tascam recorder.
Thanks for the tip. I didn't know soundimage.org had free clips you could use for the price of attribution. And simply recording the ambient at each site yourself is an awesome idea. Maybe it's obvious to you artistic geniuses, but I love it!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy