Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

4 hawks antenna.

xr is to big for nothing....i think you will have plenty of signal strength with the sr. Xr is stronger in signal strength but size is way to big compare to the rc....looks bizarre as setup i find!
Ok cool, I will order the SR at 119.00 not bad price.
Thanks again, just always want to make sure when I buy anything, that is the right way to go.
David

I see myself going for the 1" sensor when it comes out. I want that extra ability for low light photos. Also the EVO 2 mission planner will be pretty close to what litchi has to offer and hopefully they will refine it even more. Since most of my flying is done in mission mode this is a big plus for me. I have the Parrot Anafi and their mission planning is way better then what the EVO 1 has to offer and I will not settle for anything less in a new bird.
I got my EVO back from Autel last week. About 3 weeks ago a firmware update appeared and it killed my camera after it so I sent it in for a camera replacement (warranty) and since it was in I had them change the top shell because of the bad parts that went on many EVOs during production. The plastic is to thin and they cracked. It was the second replacement of that part under warranty. Picture below..the front sensor housings both sides. Anyways I got the EVO and it works better than ever. The way it's working now is the way it should of worked from new when first took it out of the box new.20200229_210813.jpg Before the update killed the cameras motor ( dont ask me about the logic behind why it was ruined after updating) but the camera worked fine with a slight horizon tilt but the new camera it has no tilt what so ever..( One good thing after the replacement). Since theres no tilt and the remote control was replaced with a new one ( I know the RC That i sent in has a different serial # ) than the one
That i sent in. It had the protective plastic on the front of it. So it had other issues besides the firmware update issue. The funny thing about it is Autel did not tell me the RC was replaced but the original had issues scrolling the wheel so I had to spin it a lot to get it to move back and forth but it worked. I did not know if it was normal or not with that RC. But the new one moves the scroll bar by the click. Now that's better... I'm thinking of upgrading to the 4HAWKS for sure now... I got a perfect working AC & RC now....

Ok flew the evo with both setup and everything is great ? The OD antennas are better than the original antennas ..... never lost a signal bar at 500 meters and with the original antennas I was losing bars here and there so both setup are great...Yeah ✌️

doesn't matter going to get the Raptors .
Thanks for the reply!
david
I have the 4 hawks also , but not put on yet. I also have the argtekantennas for the phantom 3 standard. flat and vertical. They should work also.

Hello guys

My antennas on my rc cracked at the pivot point so I had to either change them for oem one or 4 hawks. So I decided to go with 4 hawks and so glad I did .....WOW? what a difference on penetration and signal strength. I did the installation myself.I also bought standard antennas from 4 hawks if I want a more all around signal instead of a beam signal and they are called 4hawks raptor OD but did not tried them yet but they are longer then the original one and more strong on dbi. Also you can switch antennas really quick because you just unscrew the raptor sr and screw in raptor OD.

cheers✌

Hi,
Would you happen to know if the raptor OD Antennas screw on without having to take the mounting bracket off thats holds the Raptor SR in place? Like you, I'd like to be able to use both the OD antennas and when I need to, use the SR dish.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials