Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

10% off the Autel Robotics EVO Quadcopter Drone

Having worked with DJI, Autel, and Yuneec I have to say that each have their plusses and minuses both as companies and as individual drones. Support goes Autel, Yuneec, DJI. Drone quality is harder to qualify because it isn't a 1:1. The Evo is somewhere between the Air and the MP2 set. The Typhoon H+ I don't know how to qualify. I know the H itself is a heckuva drone, but it has some terrible limitations (range).

You have to pick what best fits your needs/wants (or be like me and just buy all of them).

Think about this, if someone was asking you what drone to go with what would you tell them? The best way would be for them to test drive multiple and see what they think. I think it is a mistake to jump in with an Evo, Air, Pro, etc. because if they aren't going to use it more than a couple times before going on a shelf that's a big cash outlay for nothing. The flipside is if they go too cheap on their first drone they will be turned off the hobby if that drone is garbage.

Autel is calling their drone the "Evo Standard" now in their RMA process. I am pretty sure that next year the Evo 1" is coming and is going to dominate the market.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d