Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

07\28\2019

I love the video, nice job!
Not to be "that" guy...But in the USA at least 7/28/19 was a Sunday?
No biggie but I noticed it and had to verify that I didn't fall into some time warp!!

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
I love the video, nice job!
Not to be "that" guy...But in the USA at least 7/28/19 was a Sunday?
No biggie but I noticed it and had to verify that I didn't fall into some time warp!!

Thanks
Yup it was Sunday or at least thats what it said on my computer as we old retired guys don't keep track of time ?

Really nice. That’s a lot of virgin wilderness—what kind of wildlife? Any Bear, Wolves, Lynx, Puma — Wombats? :)

Really nice. That’s a lot of virgin wilderness—what kind of wildlife? Any Bear, Wolves, Lynx, Puma — Wombats? :)

HaHa no Wombats
There are some bears around but you have to go a little further out to find one. Used to be lots of moose but the deer have taken over. Wolves are around but they are really hard to see. Coyotes are plentiful around here to and lots of people mistake them for wolves. Lots of bob cats and lynx.
Best part no rattle snakes ?

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
HaHa no Wombats
There are some bears around but you have to go a little further out to find one. Used to be lots of moose but the deer have taken over. Wolves are around but they are really hard to see. Coyotes are plentiful around here to and lots of people mistake them for wolves. Lots of bob cats and lynx.
Best part no rattle snakes ?
That's just not fair. I have tons of coyotes, German Shepard-sized bobcats, a few mountain lions, deer, boar, rabbits and so many kinds of snakes, I loose track. To walk around beyond the snake fence, this is how you do it -- PVC shins -- it also helps with cactus ;)Image-1.jpg

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
You people live in some wild countries. The scariest animal I will face is probably a dog that escaped under their fence.
20190729_142625.jpg

My brother lived in Freeport Bahamas for 13 years. Everyone of his neighbors either was serving time for coke running to the US or living large on their fenced in property with pit bulls. I can relate to having those demons running lose. Bad enough when you drive by their houses you get threaten with a AK-47 and then having their half starved pit bulls roaming the streets at night ?

• Wow
Reactions: Ansia
Thank You Francis, I have a long way to go before my videos are as good as yours but I learn from you ever time you post one of your great videos.
Thank you Sir

My brother lived in Freeport Bahamas for 13 years. Everyone of his neighbors either was serving time for coke running to the US or living large on their fenced in property with pit bulls. I can relate to having those demons running lose. Bad enough when you drive by their houses you get threaten with a AK-47 and then having their half starved pit bulls roaming the streets at night ?
Holy crap that sounds bad, but not surprising...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cronos