Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Yaw or exp problem with the Evo

Hmmm...with your evidence there should not be a problem getting it fixed or getting a NEW controller from them

I also have a controller problem

The ONLY thing that works is the TOGGLES...Perfect

all the other functions,RTH etc...ZERO/Nothing...i have been living with it and will try a firmware upgrade...if that doesn't work,it is going back to them

Best of luck to you

Martin/NYC

Hmmm...with your evidence there should not be a problem getting it fixed or getting a NEW controller from them

I also have a controller problem

The ONLY thing that works is the TOGGLES...Perfect

all the other functions,RTH etc...ZERO/Nothing...i have been living with it and will try a firmware upgrade...if that doesn't work,it is going back to them

Best of luck to you

Martin/NYC
Hey Martin.

I'm really curious on why the Evo has given you so much headaches? What are your thoughts on the matter? What does Autel say?

Hey Martin.

I'm really curious on why the Evo has given you so much headaches? What are your thoughts on the matter? What does Autel say?

Up until the incident a few days ago when it scared the living s out of me,yoyo'ng up and down it worked perfectly

I put up with NOT being able to utilize all the functions on the controller but i live with it...it really does not bug me BUT in conjunction with the YoYo thing it added up in my frustration and i want to get it all straight

some here have said that it did the yoyo because of the battery being very low...if that is true my only problem is STILL the controller

i flew yesterday just to see if it would repeat the yoyo...it did not...it performed beautifully and i have always gotten by without the aid of the functions on the controller

I have the thing a few months...i have a while to send it back...meanwhile i will be monitoring the behavior of it and hopefully it was a One shot deal yoyo thing

IF all works for the next few weeks,i will send the Controller back to take advantage of the functions that i have been denied

Meanwhile i have a Mav pro...from Day 1..Flawless

my only complaint...after seeing the Evo camera results,the Mav pro vids look poor (in comparison to the EVO's Cam)

Thanks for your interest...still open to suggestions...Martin

Up until the incident a few days ago when it scared the living s out of me,yoyo'ng up and down it worked perfectly

I put up with NOT being able to utilize all the functions on the controller but i live with it...it really does not bug me BUT in conjunction with the YoYo thing it added up in my frustration and i want to get it all straight

some here have said that it did the yoyo because of the battery being very low...if that is true my only problem is STILL the controller

i flew yesterday just to see if it would repeat the yoyo...it did not...it performed beautifully and i have always gotten by without the aid of the functions on the controller

I have the thing a few months...i have a while to send it back...meanwhile i will be monitoring the behavior of it and hopefully it was a One shot deal yoyo thing

IF all works for the next few weeks,i will send the Controller back to take advantage of the functions that i have been denied

Meanwhile i have a Mav pro...from Day 1..Flawless

my only complaint...after seeing the Evo camera results,the Mav pro vids look poor (in comparison to the EVO's Cam)

Thanks for your interest...still open to suggestions...Martin
Well, I had the opposite experience. My Evo worked flawlessly from day one, my Phantom came with the ESC error and would not fly. I had to send it for replacement.

I'm going to be honest with you. You should NOT put up with a broken controller. Call Autel and get it replaced or repaired. For 1K, I expect my Evo to do my coffee every single day at 2:45pm, if not it's going back to Autel. I understand that the camera is better than on the Mavic, but every time you fly, you are putting your investment at risk. It simply isn't worth it.

The Yoyo effect reminds me of what @macoman's Evo did, before it crashed. I am unclear if it was his doing or if it was malfunctioning at the time, but it's something to look at.

Well, I had the opposite experience. My Evo worked flawlessly from day one, my Phantom came with the ESC error and would not fly. I had to send it for replacement.

I'm going to be honest with you. You should NOT put up with a broken controller. Call Autel and get it replaced or repaired. For 1K, I expect my Evo to do my coffee every single day at 2:45pm, if not it's going back to Autel. I understand that the camera is better than on the Mavic, but every time you fly, you are putting your investment at risk. It simply isn't worth it.

The Yoyo effect reminds me of what @macoman's Evo did, before it crashed. I am unclear if it was his doing or if it was malfunctioning at the time, but it's something to look at.

I think you are on it...i should NOT have to put up with it

I have been thinking about and i will do just that

Do you think that the yoyo thing could be the CONTROLLER's fault ?

OR is it within the Evo itself ?

Either way the controller has problems that i should deal with

IF the controller is not the at fault for the yoyo i will send the Evo back (after the controller comes back)

Even if it is just for the RTH and other functions it is still in my best interest to get it taken care of

you are right...a 1k machine,fairly new, should perform FULLY without issues

also...i have not updated the firm ware..Could that possibly be part of the problem ?

Thanks for your interest and suggestions...It helps me

Martin

I think you are on it...i should NOT have to put up with it

I have been thinking about and i will do just that

Do you think that the yoyo thing could be the CONTROLLER's fault ?

OR is it within the Evo itself ?

Either way the controller has problems that i should deal with

IF the controller is not the at fault for the yoyo i will send the Evo back (after the controller comes back)

Even if it is just for the RTH and other functions it is still in my best interest to get it taken care of

you are right...a 1k machine,fairly new, should perform FULLY without issues

also...i have not updated the firm ware..Could that possibly be part of the problem ?

Thanks for your interest and suggestions...It helps me

Martin
Ohh, you should definetly do the firmware update and try if that fixed your problems. This will be the first thing Autel will tell you to do. I haven't seen this yoyo effect. Do you have video of it?

Ohh, you should definetly do the firmware update and try if that fixed your problems. This will be the first thing Autel will tell you to do. I haven't seen this yoyo effect. Do you have video of it?

Sending ALL back...arranged to send it back...i have it for 3 months...i have flown 10 x ...it is on them and i will get satisfaction...NO video of the event..i had all i could do with protecting myself from being cut up with a high revving machine gone wild..Sheesh

tell me something I don't know...they are everywhere...WHOOPPEEEE

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain