Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

XStar Premium for sale

Don Poteet

Reaction score
I bought this a couple months ago and I doubt it has been flown over 30 minutes total. If anyone is interested I can fire it up and maybe get the battery details to see how long they have been used. I know there is one battery still in the box that's never been used. Everything that came with it originally plus extra batteries. Total of 3. It does have the latest firmware on it. My bottom dollar is 900 as I gave 899 for it and bought two extra batteries. Any questions or if you want pics let me know.

I bought this a couple months ago and I doubt it has been flown over 30 minutes total. If anyone is interested I can fire it up and maybe get the battery details to see how long they have been used. I know there is one battery still in the box that's never been used. Everything that came with it originally plus extra batteries. Total of 3. It does have the latest firmware on it. My bottom dollar is 900 as I gave 899 for it and bought two extra batteries. Any questions or if you want pics let me know.
Still available? Email me - [email protected]

you can buy one brand new for $699 now...not sure if you sold it already but you can pretty get what you're offering brand new for the same price now.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
preorios