Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

XStar batteries

What would be a good price for 3 Xstar batteries? Batteries are all good and have about 10 flights and 10 charges to maintain them on a regular basis. No swelling or other problems and are good as new. Am thinking about selling my Xstar as a package deal as well, a good price for everything? All batteries flown a few weeks ago, zero problems. Thanks!
I would definitely need to test them before I bought them

Looking for batteries for my x star premium anyone that still has them
Good news I have cracked the safe for how to replace your old x-star battery with a modern on the market replacement battery very simple all you have to do is take off one wire. The only downside is you don't have any voltage indication but drone will function normally all functions work except battery indication in history

Good news I have cracked the safe for how to replace your old x-star battery with a modern on the market replacement battery very simple all you have to do is take off one wire. The only downside is you don't have any voltage indication but drone will function normally all functions work except battery indication in history
?
Do tell...how?

?
Do tell...how?
It was so easy I don't know why anybody couldn't figure it out I did nothing other than take one wire office voltage sensor and used a phantom 3 battery had to do a little modification to the plug but it was simple now I can fly my two x-star drones all functions work except voltage indicator but I can see the vol.tage indication on the Drone battery let me clean it up a little bit and I will send you a photo and video anybody can do it don't have to be a rocket scientist. There is a startup procedure that you have to go by in order to start the motors for flight.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials