Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

X Star Premium crash

I was running out of options when the battery reached a critical stage. I felt turning off the controller would eliminate any chance of me regaining control of it.
It was not responding to controls or critical battery levels. There is a chance that it would have detected the remote link dropping and start behaving.

Glad CS worked out great and they did not leave you hanging. I am curious to what the engineers at Autel figured out once they pulled the flight log????

Glad CS worked out great and they did not leave you hanging. I am curious to what the engineers at Autel figured out once they pulled the flight log????
I'm curious too. I left for Scotland right after getting it back. I'll post anything relevant when I get back towards the end of the month.

Reactions: Michael
good news Charlie. Yes they are so far ahead of the rest, it's laughable. even Yuneec is now heading towards DJI's CS levels.

good news Charlie. Yes they are so far ahead of the rest, it's laughable. even Yuneec is now heading towards DJI's CS levels.

I was also considering the Yuneec due to the similarity to the Inspire until I read all of the reviews regarding lack of customer support. Indeed, sounds like they're heading towards DJI's CS levels, this is (lack of customer service) what made up my mind to go with Autel, I will wait until Autel comes up with a drone similar to the DJI Inspire and the release of SDK so apps similar to Litchi and Autopilot can be developed.
Not in a hurry, I have 2 drones.

I have to say I own a Q 500+ a TH and and Autel XSP. So far I haven't had a problem with any of the three. I have not had a problem with any of these except the XSP where I blew the camera and they replace the whole thing so all of the customer service on these two are great

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58