Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Wow we have an active shooter in town

Tufargon

Reaction score
I was just driving home from town a while ago and saw 3 cop cars going the opposite way. Seems we have an active shooter in town and supposedly he crashed a car where I had just passed maybe a few minutes earlier. This is like a small town of about 3200 population. When the ups lady got here she told me about it and said that all the ups staff had to report in to make sure everyone was all ok. Guess the shooter shot up the crashed vehicle too because my landlord said he saw it on the side of the road as he went into town just after I got back.

• Wow
Reactions: Ansia
I am an active member of the NRA with 25 guns. But we really need to do something about these pycho people carrying auto weapons with a death wish.
It takes 8 months to get approved thru background checks to buy a suppressor (silencer) and you have to put the cash up front. We need something like that for all auto and semi weapons.

Thanks man. We should be safe here. 4 miles up the hill and 26 miles from town. Just hard to believe it's happening in this tiny town.

• Sad
Reactions: Ansia
Shhh - not so loud... My 2004 F150 is closing in on a quarter million miles... :eek:
Did you made a deal with the junk yard yet? Because it can be any minute now. The plumber that works for us has a Tacoma with 600,000 miles on it. It's a mistery how that thing still works.

Reactions: Drgnfli
My friend's old Ford Explorer has over 500 k he still drives it every day. On the other hand my GMC pick up has only 90 k and had to have nearly everything replaced or fixed, and the gas mileage really sucks..... :rolleyes:
butch

I have owned them all over the years and they are all the same. Some years you get a rust bucket, some years you get a terrible motor. After a while they all costs us big money.

Reactions: Goober
Looks like they finally got the guy in custody. Updated at 8:41 am.

Born and raised in Thunder Bay. Still if you come visit you need to learn a few things.

Already studied and I'm ready to visit! I was a bit dissapointed with the shag translation, but I'll cope. It was right weird. ?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bailey54