Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Wolf Rock in Oregon

Une trés jolie vidéo ...
Un peut toujours les mêmes plans, ce qui est dommage dans un si bel endroit ?
tu t'es focalisé sur la montagne et tu n'as pas regardé autour de toi, je suis sur que tu avais de belles images a faire !
Merci .

• Haha
Reactions: Spappy
Nice flying and editing. Well done, sir.
Thank you very much! I always get home and think of the all the shots I should have got and didn't but I still think it turned out okay.
?

Une trés jolie vidéo ...
Un peut toujours les mêmes plans, ce qui est dommage dans un si bel endroit ?
tu t'es focalisé sur la montagne et tu n'as pas regardé autour de toi, je suis sur que tu avais de belles images a faire !
Merci .
Very, very, tricky making me translate into English. ;)
I did make a panorama of the surrounding area, but when I tried to include it in this post, it said the file was too large. If you go to my Facebook page you can see it there.
My apologies, I will include pictures next time!
;)

Very nice, what an amazing rock! It must rain enough for such large trees to grow out of such steep, rocky cliffs!

Very nice, what an amazing rock! It must rain enough for such large trees to grow out of such steep, rocky cliffs!
Yes, the west side of Oregon, or what we call the Willamette valley, gets plenty of rain.

Very, very, tricky making me translate into English. ;)
I did make a panorama of the surrounding area, but when I tried to include it in this post, it said the file was too large. If you go to my Facebook page you can see it there.
My apologies, I will include pictures next time!
;)

Here is a little tip if you are using Google Chrome all you have to do is right click on the text and it will give you the option to translate it into any language you want. Default would be english.

Here is a little tip if you are using Google Chrome all you have to do is right click on the text and it will give you the option to translate it into any language you want. Default would be english.
Yes, but when I read his post I was on my phone.
Luckily I have translate installed and it did it no problem.
;)

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cronos