Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Wobbely Evo

Sorry, I haven't. The weather has not permitted me to do so.
What, no videos of the outside world there Ansia. I thought you were the brave one......LOL
Glad the storm passed you by without a lots of damage.
butch

Reactions: Ansia
What, no videos of the outside world there Ansia. I thought you were the brave one......LOL
Glad the storm passed you by without a lots of damage.
butch
Thanks Butch. If it doesn't rain or it doesn't go above 100 degrees, I will record it this weekend.

That movement outside is probably related to the GPS system correcting itself. Try outside with GPS off and see if it does the same. I doubt it.

That movement outside is probably related to the GPS system correcting itself. Try outside with GPS off and see if it does the same. I doubt it.
There is no way to put your drone in ATTI mode, unless you put tinfoil on top of it, which in turn can cause the propellers to jam and crash.

There is no way to put your drone in ATTI mode, unless you put tinfoil on top of it, which in turn can cause the propellers to jam and crash.
That appears to be the case. So fly indoors in a large room to test?

Sorry it took me a while. It was a bit windy today, but the Evo stood it's ground for the most part. Hope it helps.

Lets see video from the drone itself, if your trying to do pictures inside
My EVO moves around quite a bit. Very hard to pull of great shots with all this wobble going on.
Could I be damaged propellers that is causeing this? Or something else?

I would imagine that showing us some video you shot with the Evo where this wobble\shaking shows. To me it looks completely fine. You ask if its damaged propellers however you are the only one that can determine this. My Evo hovers in the same manor and I have almost never had an wobble\shaking with the video only one time when I recorded the stadium.
Check at 1:29 but that could have been just a gust of wind.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials