Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Wind limit........

PRMath

Reaction score
about what's the safe limit to fly. I am a newbie and sometimes what's on the ground is different up there with the seagulls.
I wonder if 8 ozs on each landing bar would help stabilize.....

Have done it , but I live in flat lands. The gusts of wind here are horrible. I would rather wait . Summer is just coming on here. Need to buy filters instead of a new pumpkin

Reactions: PRMath
Do yourself a favor, if it's windy leave it in the house. Whith that being said I have flown in 10 mph winds. Not real bad till u try and land. There's posts on erratic landings. Very very helpful

Reactions: Delta Blue
Do yourself a favor, if it's windy leave it in the house. Whith that being said I have flown in 10 mph winds. Not real bad till u try and land. There's posts on erratic landings. Very very helpful
Absolutely...... noticed how the Gator really does the jig in a slightly windy landing

Just did same thing , brought her back down and back in the house. Not worth it. My wife would shoot me if I had to replace it. 4 batt's. Dbs max a new remote ( ya we'll put her up for tonight). I am going to get a set of those neweer lens filters though

I have flown mine in excess of 25 mile an hour winds no problem. I do agree it does jump around. I just pay more attention when landing or taking off. I cry when it's just sitting there in the case. It is made to fly.

I have noticed in windy conditions...over about 15 mph or so, the X-Star drifts a bit from its zero point and can be about 20 feet off. I try to fly with winds 10 mph or less.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials