Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Will YOU be buying the Autel EVO?

Will you be buying the new Autel EVO drone?

• Total voters
I'm sure I'll pull the trigger on one, when I don't feel like lugging around the XSP.

I'm at FDIC in Indy and Autel is here saying it will be coming out in a couple weeks. What they are displaying is everything they have said from the beginning as far as Specs, technology, flight time, range, etc...evo.jpg

I'm at FDIC in Indy and Autel is here saying it will be coming out in a couple weeks. What they are displaying is everything they have said from the beginning as far as Specs, technology, flight time, range, etc...View attachment 2156
How many times are you going to post this. This forum has a rule about double posting and it seems you are way over that already.

I'm so sorry. i was not aware. my fault.

Well I just thought I would mention it. Most forums consider it spamming the forum but I think in your case you just seem overly excited about the EVO :)
Not a big deal to me but the Admin gets a little cranky when he has to go through all the same posts :)

Well I just thought I would mention it. Most forums consider it spamming the forum but I think in your case you just seem overly excited about the EVO :)
Not a big deal to me but the Admin gets a little cranky when he has to go through all the same posts :)
I really wanted to just make sure everyone was informed. A lot of hype and bad talk on here about the EVO in many threads. I'm trying to be a supporter and informer I guess.

I really wanted to just make sure everyone was informed. A lot of hype and bad talk on here about the EVO in many threads. I'm trying to be a supporter and informer I guess.

I think a lot of the bad talk is Autels fault, refusing to provide just a little more in software improvements to correct the few things not quite right with X-Star and dropping their loyal customers like a turd promotes the bad hype you talk about.

Come back in a year and tell me just how things are going on the firmware updates. If its anything like they did with the X-Star good luck on that one.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58