Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Will the Evo wifi evolve to something more advanced?

If you're referring to the weak video transmission signal warning, I can set mine up to get that within 10 feet. It really has nothing to do with the actual range of the Evo. It's more of just an annoyance, I've never lost signal since I've owned my Evo, but I've seen that warning a thousand times.
I know this a bit late but you can actually use the goggles by connecting them to the micro USB or the USB-A connection as you do your phone or tablet etc.. then the goggles would give you the FPV you're looking for, but everything else is correct EVO IS ON THE 2.4 BAND ONLY, but the 2 antenna work independently the left is for RC to quad command strength and the right is for video transmission but I'm a bit late so who knows what else y'all have found out already ??

THey will never work with the evo, they are using different protocols. They will have to communicate with each other, and DJI will never let that happen. It isn't like a broadcast signal.
I know this a bit late but you can actually use the goggles by connecting them to the micro USB or the USB-A connection as you do your phone or tablet etc.. then the goggles would give you the FPV you're looking for, but everything else is correct EVO IS ON THE 2.4 BAND ONLY, but the 2 antenna work independently the left is for RC to quad command strength and the right is for video transmission but I'm a bit late so who knows what else y'all have found out already..??

I took the evo/Mavic similarities too far i guess. I bought dji RE goggles and can't gigure out how to get them to work with my evo.
I know this a bit late but you can actually use the goggles by connecting them to the micro USB or the USB-A connection as you do your phone or tablet etc.. then the goggles would give you the FPV you're looking for, but everything else is correct EVO IS ON THE 2.4 BAND ONLY, but the 2 antenna work independently the left is for RC to quad command strength and the right is for video transmission but I'm a bit late so who knows what else y'all have found out already.. ??

If you're referring to the weak video transmission signal warning, I can set mine up to get that within 10 feet. It really has nothing to do with the actual range of the Evo. It's more of just an annoyance, I've never lost signal since I've owned my Evo, but I've seen that warning a thousand times.
You can tap on your phone display to actually see the signal strength during the flight. Weak signal alerts appear when you drop from 5 bars to 4 bars of strength (a little ridiculousin my opinion). Then might drop to 3 bars and then immediately go back up to 5 bars and warning disappears. Annoying, yes, but only small warning on screen and my video link never drops out. Had 4-5 bars of signal strength 4 miles out when tested - battery will limit your range, not signal if done properly.

whats the point of more than 4 mile range? you battery pack is the main issue on all drones. if you design a better vid transmission system to fly further you might as well be flying fixed wing for higher efficiency.

if you ever built your own drones, you will appreciate how advanced the evo video transmission is. compared to the old video rf tx that used 5.8 or 2.4 freq...Its freaking amaizing!!!!!!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials