Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Who can explain to me how to get in from negative heights !

claudius62

Reaction score
In the flight plans ............
Hello, impossible to enter a negative height in the flight plans. I would like to understand what the problem is. Altar never flew aloft and descended lower than the takeoff point.
Yunnec does it, DJI does it, Litchi does it, in short all the others except Autel.

I prepare the flight plans, I need to descend into the valley 50 meters lower than me to make plans of the cliff. Impossible even at 0 m. What is this lizard?

I thought there was already a post about this some place? I know with the Parrot Anafi I can edit the mission file with negative numbers and it works just fine. I have never looked into where the mission file is saved in the explorer App or even know if it can be modified. From my understanding it is saved as a text file but have no idea if changing values will work.

In the flight plans ............
Hello, impossible to enter a negative height in the flight plans. I would like to understand what the problem is. Altar never flew aloft and descended lower than the takeoff point.
Yunnec does it, DJI does it, Litchi does it, in short all the others except Autel.

I prepare the flight plans, I need to descend into the valley 50 meters lower than me to make plans of the cliff. Impossible even at 0 m. What is this lizard?
This most likely, was reserved for the Evo 2.

I could modify in the file by putting negative values and by recalling the file again in Explorer, we have the negative values which are displayed in the Waypoints.
It remains to be seen how these values are taken into account during the flight.
Screenshot_2020-01-07-23-26-44.png

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials