Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Where is the best place to purchase?

MAUIWH

Reaction score
Hi Everyone:

I am new to Autel products. I want to purchase the EVO 2 Pro but I am looking for the best vendor to purchase from? Any suggestions?

Regards,

MAUIWH

Reactions: MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS
Can't say which vendor is the best. I recommend you buy it from an Autel approved vendor. @EmpireDroneCompany sells them and they are part of this forum. You can send him a PM by clicking his name on my post.

Can't say which vendor is the best. I recommend you buy it from an Autel approved vendor. @EmpireDroneCompany sells them and they are part of this forum. You can send him a PM by clicking his name on my post.
Thanks for the mention Ansia. For anyone interested they can head here to order the 8K and pre-order the 6K; Autel EVO II | Empire Drone Company. We've got a lot of demand and are doing our best to get this into people hands as quick as possible!

AS you can see Empire Drone is a Site supporter. They are active in our community and that is a good thing for you and me. Having a vendor on the forum to ask questions on the product is a big plus. There are other options to buy from but I see someone who is involved in the forums as a better option.

I ordered mine from Empire Drone. Great sales response to answer my questions.
Awaiting for my 6k version to come in hopefully next week ?

Reactions: Andrew01
I ordered mine from: Autel EVO II Drone Series | Advexure - Autel Authorized Dealer great customer service and they shipped it out via ups on a Saturday!!

Reactions: DZNTS
Just ordered EVO II from Empire Drone. Shipping today. He said he had two left so now he's down to one.
That's cool!
I talked to them this morning about when my pre-order for the 6k will be shipping. He said autel told him yesterday that they'll be shipping next week.
We've all heard that before. ? I hate waiting....

Reactions: PingSpike
I know I'm resurrecting an old thread but.....
I'm in Ontario, Canada which has forced me to look for a Canadian supplier. I've just placed an order for Evo 2 8K Rugged Bundle with SoundAdviceB2B who are one of Autel's authorised (did I mention I was Scottish and do 'ise' insted of 'ize'?) and dealers. Anybody had any dealings with them? Are they any good?

Never heard of them on the forum before. When I asked Autel a few weeks ago who their Authorized dealers where in Canada they only sent me this one. Measur Drones

I do see that they are both listed on their web page as Authorized dealers. It would be better if they could break them down by region.

Last edited:
For info of anyone considering buying from SoundAdviceB2B.
Spoke to Scott from SoundAdviceB2B today. My payment had got lost in the paypal system but he resolved it. He called me back to say all was fine but he was out of stock of the 8K Rugged Bundle. He did have a Pro Rugged Bundle and was happy to swap out the Pro for the 8K and ship that for delivery tomorrow. Sounds fair enough to me and I have to say at the moment I'm happy with the service from them.

I ordered mine from Drone-works. It took a very long time to ship if curse there were shortages and I assumed that was the delay, however, I have recently purchased an Evo 2 carry bag 3 weeks ago and my order status is still sitting at the" order is processing". So if you don't like to wait for things to ship I cannot recommend Drone-Works.

I ordered mine from Drone-works. It took a very long time to ship if curse there were shortages and I assumed that was the delay, however, I have recently purchased an Evo 2 carry bag 3 weeks ago and my order status is still sitting at the" order is processing". So if you don't like to wait for things to ship I cannot recommend Drone-Works.
I've ordered from Drone-works and I'll just say, don't email or call them and ask when an item is going to ship or Zach will rip your head off. I HIGHLY don't recommend ordering from them. Don't think they even keep stock, they just reorder so you would be better off just ordering from Autel since it would take the same time to arrive. I would use any of the other guys mentioned in this thread. For me, I've had the best experience with B&H, and Coverdrones. But avoid drone-works like the plague. They sent me a shipping notification and then didn't ship for more then 4 days. Their computer systems or processes are way messed up.

I've ordered from Drone-works and I'll just say, don't email or call them and ask when an item is going to ship or Zach will rip your head off. I HIGHLY don't recommend ordering from them. Don't think they even keep stock, they just reorder so you would be better off just ordering from Autel since it would take the same time to arrive. I would use any of the other guys mentioned in this thread. For me, I've had the best experience with B&H, and Coverdrones. But avoid drone-works like the plague. They sent me a shipping notification and then didn't ship for more then 4 days. Their computer systems or processes are way messed up.
Exactly. Still no sign of ship and it will be one month come Monday.

Reactions: Wayne Maine
Hi Everyone:

I am new to Autel products. I want to purchase the EVO 2 Pro but I am looking for the best vendor to purchase from? Any suggestions?

Regards,

MAUIWH

There are a few authorized dealers here and I would not hesitate to purchase from them or any other authorized dealer. That being said, I would ONLY order from an authorized dealer. There are many vendors and other websites that sell the Evo 2, but they are not authorized by autel and there is always a risk in getting an inferior product. I have seen horror stories from Amazon vendors that are not authorized dealers. I have seen people get boxes of garbage when they ordered a $2,000 + drone. Some of the vendors and other websites sell the rugged bundles, but they are not the USA made high quality GPC cases. They are cheap Chinese knock-offs. It is always possible that you would get a refurbished or a returned drone with used batteries as well. My recommendation would be to stay with an authorized dealer that deals directly with autel from the authorized US warehouse. That way if there is any issues it can be resolved immediately. There are websites run by Chinese based companies/warehouses that ship to the USA and are sold out of a third party warehouse. Don't be fooled and don't risk your hard earned money. I personally purchased mine from KULER-RANKEN. They are an authorized dealer and have an office here in Las Vegas about two miles from my home. Jeremy is the salesman that I dealt with and he ordered directly from the US office and I received my drone in three days. I was actually able to go in store and view it before I paid for it and then pick it up. The transaction was seamless! I have purchased many accessories through Jeremy at K&R since my original purchase of the rugged bundle and have always had the product within 3 days even though other authorized dealers have products on backorder or pre-order. No shipping delays and no back orders with K&R. If you do chose K&R, contact the Las Vegas office and ask for Jeremy and let him know that Mitchell referred you. you can make the purchase and have it shipped to you directly. I am extremely happy with my purchase from them. Once again, please don't get me wrong, I am not speaking badly of any of the authorized dealers in the forum. Ultimately the choice is your own. Any authorized dealer is the only way to go.

Last edited:
There are a few authorized dealers here and I would not hesitate to purchase from them or any other authorized dealer. That being said, I would ONLY order from an authorized dealer. There are many vendors and other websites that sell the Evo 2, but they are not authorized by autel and there is always a risk in getting an inferior product. I have seen horror stories from Amazon vendors that are not authorized dealers. I have seen people get boxes of garbage when they ordered a $2,000 + drone. Some of the vendors and other websites sell the rugged bundles, but they are not the USA made high quality GPC cases. They are cheap Chinese knock-offs. It is always possible that you would get a refurbished or a returned drone with used batteries as well. My recommendation would be to stay with an authorized dealer that deals directly with autel from the authorized US warehouse. That way if there is any issues it can be resolved immediately. There are websites run by Chinese based companies/warehouses that ship to the USA and are sold out of a third party warehouse. Don't be fooled and don't risk your hard earned money. I personally purchased mine from KULER-RANKEN. They are an authorized dealer and have an office here in Las Vegas about two miles from my home. Jeremy is the salesman that I dealt with and he ordered directly from the US office and I received my drone in three days. I was actually able to go in store and view it before I paid for it and then pick it up. The transaction was seamless! I have purchased many accessories through Jeremy at K&R since my original purchase of the rugged bundle and have always had the product within 3 days even though other authorized dealers have products on backorder or pre-order. No shipping delays and no back orders with K&R. If you do chose K&R, contact the Las Vegas office and ask for Jeremy and let him know that Mitchell referred you. you can make the purchase and have it shipped to you directly. I am extremely happy with my purchase from them. Once again, please don't get me wrong, I am not speaking badly of any of the authorized dealers in the forum. Ultimately the choice is your own. Any authorized dealer is the only way to go.
You do know there are Authorized resellers that change the GPC case to another, to make their package different?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDEAZA