Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

When will EVO Nano and EVO Lite be in the market?

wjc777

Reaction score
The EVO Nano and EVO Lite will be announced tomorrow. But when will they be in the market?

I think we are about to find out tomorrow. if it has been anything like similar launches from other companies (dji, GoPro, apple), you don't have one of these "events" unless the launch is imminent. I think long gone are the days you have a public outing and then turn around and say "oh by the way, you won't be able to buy this until January!" that's what the leaks are for. there may be accessories or services or add-ons or features that might come later but autel needs to come with it pronto! winter is coming.

Reactions: wjc777
is there a date in the polish fb page?
One guy from russian 4pda forum posted this. I have no plans to participate into that private FB group to prove the info.
But tell me where I can find official specifications of the Nano (dimensions, battery capacity etc.)? :)

Reactions: wjc777
I think we are about to find out tomorrow. if it has been anything like similar launches from other companies (dji, GoPro, apple), you don't have one of these "events" unless the launch is imminent. I think long gone are the days you have a public outing and then turn around and say "oh by the way, you won't be able to buy this until January!" that's what the leaks are for. there may be accessories or services or add-ons or features that might come later but autel needs to come with it pronto! winter is coming.
IT'S OCTOBER 21 OR 23RD. 2021

Current timeline is "Fall 2021"...late October/early November most likely.

See announcement here: ANNOUNCEMENT: EVO Nano and EVO Lite
So Fall 2021 would officially give them until Dec 20 to release it as that is the first day of winter. Personally I'd rather see Autel ship the product after its been thoroughly tested and all the key defects have be resolved. If that means it comes out later than anticipated then I think that is the right call. Generally speaking Autel is known for producing quality products, they certainly don't want to damage that perception by releasing a product with all kinds of defects in it and have the consumers be the beta customers. Others have gone down that path and it's not a good look.

Reactions: Andrew01
So Fall 2021 would officially give them until Dec 20 to release it as that is the first day of winter. Personally I'd rather see Autel ship the product after its been thoroughly tested and all the key defects have be resolved. If that means it comes out later than anticipated then I think that is the right call. Generally speaking Autel is known for producing quality products, they certainly don't want to damage that perception by releasing a product with all kinds of defects in it and have the consumers be the beta customers. Others have gone down that path and it's not a good look.
B&H Photo shows "Expected availability: Feb 01, 2022"

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Theborg and Jet

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members