Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

What's Needed is a Multi Charger for EVO Batteries.

JSTorsrud

Reaction score
I would really like to see Autel or another After Market Company come up with a Multi charger for the EVO Batteries.

I know there are mods out there made with DJI Components, but there needs to be a multi charger specific for the EVO BATTS.

Just my 2.5 cents worth.

I have left several Emails to AUTEL and NO Replies. While their Support is far superior to DJI, would like to know why they haven't been able to Make a Multi Charger of Multi Charger Harness for say 3 Batteries. All you need is the Battery Connector and leads for a Balance Charger. I have a Very Good Balance Charger that can charge 2 Batts at once.

When I had a Inspire I bought a second single charge so I could charge two batteries at the same time. Having a multicharger that only charges one battery at a time in sequence makes no sense to me.

Reactions: Alaska
When I still owned my Spark I bought a RCGeeks charger that did all batteries at the same time. If Autel doesn't come up with something, hopefully some 3rd party vendors will.

You need to divide the fixed costs of product development by the number of expected units sold.

The Evo is not something like a Samsung Galaxy phone, in terms of economies of scale. The fixed costs will make producing a couple thousand multi-chargers quite expensive.

Let's try to help get the Evo 'ecosystem' on solid footing - then we'll get all the accessories we need.

For the current situation, just buy several chargers.

Last edited:
You need to divide the fixed costs of product development by the number of expected units sold.

The Evo is not something like a Samsung Galaxy phone, in terms of economies of scale. The fixed costs will make producing a couple thousand multi-chargers quite expensive.

Let's try to help get the Evo 'ecosystem' on solid footing - then we'll get all the accessories we need.

For the current situation, just buy several chargers.

I don't understand the reasons for this whole thread. The answer to this "problem" was provided months ago, and can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06ZYBLXNB/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
A little X-Acto work and you're all set. For what its worth, the DJI and EVO chargers are identical but for the slight connector diffs. Check the forum archives for a more full description of whats needed, but a quick comparison of the EVO and DJI connectors will be all you really need.

Yes the DJI multi does 4 batteries in sequence.

I would like to see something similar for the EVO is all I am saying.
Doesn’t the DJI multicharger charge a single battery at a time in sequence?

Which is EXACTLY what the device mentioned is, and it works perfectly. BTW, the DJI/EVO device charges three batteries AND the RC simultaneously, not sequentially. I speak from experience. Just saying...

Reactions: Beeperbee
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07587BDV8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the one I use, I got it for less than half what it's going for now on Amazon, but it's still more expensive than the one listed above. Works perfectly. Now you can either get one of these or you can wait for Autel to pick the same ones up and rebrand them and charge you twice as much of not more. Works on both my Inspire 1 and EVO batteries (with a little mod to the Mavic connector)

Reactions: Beeperbee
A little X-Acto work and you're all set. For what its worth, the DJI and EVO chargers are identical but for the slight connector diffs. Check the forum archives for a more full description of whats needed, but a quick comparison of the EVO and DJI connectors will be all you really need.

Thanks, but I couldn't find the thread. Are there pictures of what needs to be modified on the connector?

I don't understand the reasons for this whole thread. The answer to this "problem" was provided months ago, and can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06ZYBLXNB/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I purchased the Mavic multicharger you linked above but noticed that the number of connector pins on the Mavic charger is less than the number of pins on the Autel Evo charger.

Are you sure that Amazon charger, with less number of pins, will correctly charge the Evo batteries?

Good Morning, I've been using the Mavic 3-Battery Multicharger which Works 'Perfectly'. No worries. Autel will soon catch-up.

Good Morning, I've been using the Mavic 3-Battery Multicharger which Works 'Perfectly'. No worries. Autel will soon catch-up.
I purchased the Mavic multicharger you linked above but noticed that the number of connector pins on the Mavic charger is less than the number of pins on the Autel Evo charger.

Are you sure that Amazon charger, with less number of pins, will correctly charge the Evo batteries?

Would like to see a link or something, whether on this site or someplace else on the procedure to modify this charger?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ben648691