Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

What would you bid? What's a V1 worth these days?

Go with your gut reaction on that one. eBay is like the wild west.

To me, it sounds like the "little old lady owned it" story. The V1 is "new", but everything else is old, old, old.

Also, the listing is padded with all of the "extras" to distract you from it being a V1, that the batteries are used, a story to try to validate the "great deal" you are getting, and an old iPad which is probably not able to be updated either.

We are shifting our business model this year to a hexacopter and a micro, and selling all of my prosumer equipment. I have a V2 6k with less than an hour flight time that has the original firmware. If you are interested, send me a DM. I'd be happy to jump on a call and send you all of the info.

Reactions: AirStag
It all depends on the deal. For example, I have two V1's that really are in great shape. This drone has 10 batteries all taken care of like they should be. Plus, I have an amplified antenna system. All of these are in Pelican cases.
I'm not selling because this does everything a good drone system should do and I use it. So if someone wanted to buy my system, it would be expensive, since I can't duplicate what it can do even with new systems.

Reactions: EBERLS and Junior
Not on eBay, but for comparison, I just sold my v1 for $1400 w/smart controller and 3 batteries on FB Marketplace.
id so love a v1 smart controller personally i cane see why people would sell a v1 to get a v2 just crazy and waste of money

id so love a v1 smart controller personally i cane see why people would sell a v1 to get a v2 just crazy and waste of money
I think the mai reason is to get a dual band controller (2.4GHz and 5.8GHz) which is especially favorable in RF crowded areas. The v3 is actually a 3 band controller, which now includes 900MHz as well, which is a lot better for penetration through vegetation buildings etc. Of course some of this does not matter to some pilots, I think, again, it depends on your RF environment. As far as smart controllers go in general, I'm now sold on them.... no cables no app compatibility issues etc.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skygod34