Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

what will autel come out with next

paul holt

Reaction score
from the picture that posted awhile back everyone did see big black drone on left could this be next ?

Reactions: Uavdude
Another camera?? They made the current one removable for a reason.

Last edited:
There is some talk on the 'streets' that they are going to make a handle for the camera. That would be awesome..

Reactions: Magic Dave
I would like a camera with a slightly longer focal length, and tighter field of view that will allow some type of lens hood to be fitted to eliminate flare which is so easy to get otherwise. The stock lens and field of view makes it difficult to fit a lenshood without it impeding into the image, and has excessive curvature of field when angling the camera down from 90 degrees. At 90, the horizon looks okay. I would think that having multiple focal length camera options would be an awesome feature.

I would like a camera with a slightly longer focal length, and tighter field of view that will allow some type of lens hood to be fitted to eliminate flare which is so easy to get otherwise. The stock lens and field of view makes it difficult to fit a lenshood without it impeding into the image, and has excessive curvature of field when angling the camera down from 90 degrees. At 90, the horizon looks okay. I would think that having multiple focal length camera options would be an awesome feature.
can add some filter so you don't get the flare

Yeah......that is something new altogether on the left!!! Looks like a Yuneec with retractable landing to me?!?!44

I would love to see another camera as a add on that will work with existing system that has TI or FLIR. Make this system somewhat modular and along the way some other models that fit a need. I would love to have a Kestrel but I am not a big fan of the overall look of the long rage drone. But if it proves durable and truly the range it states I could see buying one.

Yeah......that is something new altogether on the left!!! Looks like a Yuneec with retractable landing to me?!?!44

I would love to see another camera as a add on that will work with existing system that has TI or FLIR. Make this system somewhat modular and along the way some other models that fit a need. I would love to have a Kestrel but I am not a big fan of the overall look of the long rage drone. But if it proves durable and truly the range it states I could see buying one.
Yeah, but what's the pricetag on that?

Yeah, but what's the pricetag on that?

The new drone on the left??? No Idea! To have a modular camera system to have the ability to have TI or FLIR, maybe a $400-$500 price tag if they source correctly.

I would love to see that aspect for sure prior to other drone models being released. Perfect what you have then grow out a little.

Well looking back I am so glad I cancelled my Typhoon H order. with all the hiking I do in remote places, it really would have been a pain to carry around. The XSP gets heavy too after 3 hours of mountain climbing with the extra 5 batteries in the bag. Its very draining

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials