Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

WHAT IF??

JSTorsrud

Reaction score
I was thinking today about the upcoming announcement on July 17 by DJI!

What if DJI were to announce the Acquisition and Complete Take Over of Autel Robotics Drone Division?

Create a new drone called the "EVOMATIC PRO TITANIUM"

LMAO!

Just a thought!

You should really keep those kinda "thoughts" to yourself cause it's an idiotic idea at best.

There is always the possibility of the actual intent of a text message being skewed or not being received as intended.

There is always the possibility of the actual intent of a text message being skewed or not being received as intended.

It is getting so sad to do or say anything anymore. People have to JAB at everyone, even when something was meant as an OBVIOUS JOKE!

And the more I thought about it, I think I have a better Version Name: EVOMAVIC PRO TITANIUM v. 2.0, Fly's for up to 60 minutes and has a Battery Capacity of 6S, 15000 mah.

LMAO, once again!

Everything I imagine looks like this:
File:Falcon_Heavy_cropped.jpg
Falcon_Heavy_cropped.jpg

Tesla, in 10 years, made a little money in one quarter, 4 years ago. Tax payers have paid for everything else. Elon keeps moving the Tesla break-even point to the right, now 2019, but he’s missed every single financial and manufacturing target he’s ever made.

If forced to pay-back all tax payer subsidies for Tesla alone, (not counting SpaceX which finally started making money last year, and Sun Power which Tesla bought with tax payer money) it would be around 2030, assuming Tesla starts, or ever, makes money. If you saw his last Shareholders meeting performance, he blamed everybody else for Tesla’s woes. He builds car in Silcon Valley, the most expensive place to do anything in the USA. HQ is in Palo Alto, Ca, median house price of $3.4M. Elon has a long history of talking big and not delivering.

I give SpaceX a TON of credit, they have excellent aerospace engineers. Musk has had very little impact on SpaceX, other than getting 5+ years of tax-payer subsidies, and getting California to give him tax rebates for his factory near LA...

Reactions: Tommy Molnar
Tesla, in 10 years, made a little money in one quarter, 4 years ago. Tax payers have paid for everything else. Elon keeps moving the Tesla break-even point to the right, now 2019, but he’s missed every single financial and manufacturing target he’s ever made.

If forced to pay-back all tax payer subsidies for Tesla alone, (not counting SpaceX which finally started making money last year, and Sun Power which Tesla bought with tax payer money) it would be around 2030, assuming Tesla starts, or ever, makes money. If you saw his last Shareholders meeting performance, he blamed everybody else for Tesla’s woes. He builds car in Silcon Valley, the most expensive place to do anything in the USA. HQ is in Palo Alto, Ca, median house price of $3.4M. Elon has a long history of talking big and not delivering.

I give SpaceX a TON of credit, they have excellent aerospace engineers. Musk has had very little impact on SpaceX, other than getting 5+ years of tax-payer subsidies, and getting California to give him tax rebates for his factory near LA...

Yea, but remember Jeff Bezos went many years without Amazon making any money. Just look at his net worth now!!! Can't fault Elon for taking advantage of tax loopholes and government subsidies. He has the brains to make things work but I sometimes think he has too many irons in the fire. If he would concentrate on just one of his industries I feel he would do much better. Electric cars are here to stay and I think Tesla will be right near the top in this new and exciting (and competitive) electric car industry. JMHO (just my humble opinion). I have very little doubt that Musk will be involved in building those flying electric cars (UAV's) of the future and at age 65 I hope to be around to own and fly one of them.

Yea, but remember Jeff Bezos went many years without Amazon making any money. Just look at his net worth now!!! Can't fault Elon for taking advantage of tax loopholes and government subsidies. He has the brains to make things work but I sometimes think he has too many irons in the fire. If he would concentrate on just one of his industries I feel he would do much better. Electric cars are here to stay and I think Tesla will be right near the top in this new and exciting (and competitive) electric car industry. JMHO (just my humble opinion). I have very little doubt that Musk will be involved in building those flying electric cars (UAV's) of the future and at age 65 I hope to be around to own and fly one of them.
True, but Bezos didn’t build his company on the backs of taxpayer subsidies! He had a business plan that made sense to investors, who then invested in Amazon. Gigantic difference. He sold future success to long-term investors, who were rewarded mightily... Other car manufacturers have caught Tesla, b/c Tesla’s to this point, were waaaaaay too expensive, and still sold at an average $5-7000 loss per car. The Tesla 3 was supposed to change all that. The model folks can afford! Except Tesla has no idea how the make them in volume at a profit. The new Nissan Leaf, Chevy Bolt, etc, etc. are cheaper, and available, and backed by an existing maintenance network. Electric cars are here to stay, but Tesla? I have my doubts. I’ve yet to read a plan that gets them to profitability. The per car subsidies run out this year. So far they can’t make money WITH subsidies, w/o?? I spent 1/2 year in Silicon Valley, and the local press isn’t too kind, they’re wise to the shell game...

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan