Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

What EVO improvement would you like from Autel for Xmas?

I'd like to see a port to plug in ADSB Sense and Avoid... Can't do that with firmware, but a thought for Evo2...

i wish the exposure settings you set for video recording and photo capture would be separate and would not change if you change them in one of the modes. as in if you set exposure to manual in photo mode, but then switch to record a video and change the exposure to auto, then when you switch back to photo mode the exposure mode changes to auto and doesn't stay in manual as you have set it.

Reactions: Steve Zuke
The only thing I would like to see if Autel can release another firmware that can fix completely the tilted horizon on the camera. This is not just me, it's a going on issue that happens randomly. Sometimes works fine and in another it doesn't. I hope Autel last future firmware will fix all these random issues.

The only thing I would like to see if Autel can release another firmware that can fix completely the tilted horizon on the camera. This is not just me, it's a going on issue that happens randomly. Sometimes works fine and in another it doesn't. I hope Autel last future firmware will fix all these random issues.
yeah i agree. my horizon is messed up half the time, then it fixes itself sometimes.

yeah i agree. my horizon is messed up half the time, then it fixes itself sometimes.
That's the main issue... It correct itself after taking off but takes a long time to do it and ended up the video screwed up.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791