Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

What a sad news like this!

This was posted this morning from Autel:

Our factories are running at full speed right now to meet the production goals and we should be seeing vast quantities of EVO Nano and EVO Lite series arriving in the United States by December.

We are also in the process of letting our dealers know the new product timelines, now that we have the update from our engineers and factories.
Ok,well its already past the by December statement,surprise nowhere to be seen.

Reactions: PingSpike
sorry to hear about your frustration, i understand the difficulty with waiting. sometimes it feels like forever and nobody has time to waste because time is money. especially this year 2021 and last year, 2020 nothing has gone well, the delays have been extra long, and for the most part the explanations are unsatisfactory especially when it is blamed on the pandemic. people just don't want to hear it any longer and i don't blame suppliers who can't bring themselves to continue to blame covid for everything. i have no idea what problems (if any at all) really are so i agree with you that autel should at least say something even if it means more waiting because as you said the customer comes first (not dji). still, i believe 30 days is reasonable and the way i have been handling the situation is just to have a tiny bit more extra patience and give it just a little bit extra time. i don't blame you one bit for not wanting to wait a day longer than end of year december and since there are choices out there, you vote with your dollars. keep in mind that we all placed pre-orders (not orders) but if these were orders, certainly all of us would be very unhappy. to me, the pre-order has a little more flexibility but shouldn't be abused. pre-orders are a thing only because decades ago, the anger was focused on when are you accepting orders and how to make sure i get scarce product. i have a nano plus on pre-order. the nano plus is going to be amazing whenever it finally comes out and while i would hate to wait until summer, personally i'm going to give autel the benefit of the doubt since i'm already aware they are usually late and the struggle is real for them. good luck and let's hope that one date i've seen (11/30) is real.
lol 11/30 here and gone.maybe 11/30/2022

The reality is most people will forget that a product arrived later than expected, but few will forget if a product arrived full of bugs. How many drone flyers would like to fly a half-baked drone?
Wow must be more M3 bashing.I kinda think the new nano and lite are not going to be so perfect out of the gate as well.

This was posted this morning from Autel:

Our factories are running at full speed right now to meet the production goals and we should be seeing vast quantities of EVO Nano and EVO Lite series arriving in the United States by December.

We are also in the process of letting our dealers know the new product timelines, now that we have the update from our engineers and factories.
I just checked with B&H sales department - they are showing the Nano and Nano + as discontinued on their website. I spoke with one of their staff members who sells drones and he told me that B&H is in the process of refunding their pre-order customers as these drones will be delayed well into 2022 or Autel may cancel the drones altogether. This is from the B&H sales folks directly.

• Wow
Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
I just checked with B&H sales department - they are showing the Nano and Nano + as discontinued on their website. I spoke with one of their staff members who sells drones and he told me that B&H is in the process of refunding their pre-order customers as these drones will be delayed well into 2022 or Autel may cancel the drones altogether. This is from the B&H sales folks directly.
This is what I received from Autel Aliexpress Official Store

Autel Robotics Official Store. New Arrivial inventory is coming. EVO Nano Plus & EVO Lite Plus inventory is coming.

Reactions: Theborg
OK - I hope that's true.
I just got off the phone with B & H photo,i was told the the new drones were taken out of the system
BUT will be put back into the system at the beginning of Jan.2022.So they are still coming.

I gave B&H a call today,and was told by sales that the new drones were taken out of the system,explains the discontinued
message .he did not know why it was taken out.BUT anyway I was told by him that the new products were go back into the system
at the beginning of Jan.2022.Anyway that's what I was told.
Have a good day.

Hi Richard!

We never gave a release date. It was an announcement.

If you followed the nano comment that was a day prior to the announcement. No where has AR given a solid shipping date.

We will announce shipping went the units are ready.

Thank you.
I'm hearing that units are currently being made available in Shenzhen - is that true?

France as well... They should be incoming to US any day I've been told. Then I would say about a week to get to dealers.. With shipments arriving weekly after that.
You know when they will be in germany available?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller