Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

We're setting up Waypoints from the ground now!

It would be great if I didn't even have to waste battery power on the ground connected to the XSP. I'd like to be able to build a library of waypoints (maybe even import them!) and then select them to build a path. And do that at home, with the aircraft still stowed in its case. Sure, this is an improvement, but I was really expecting "offline" construction of waypoints and paths.

It would be great if I didn't even have to waste battery power on the ground connected to the XSP. I'd like to be able to build a library of waypoints (maybe even import them!) and then select them to build a path. And do that at home, with the aircraft still stowed in its case. Sure, this is an improvement, but I was really expecting "offline" construction of waypoints and paths.

Wonder if this is coming anytime soon? Reading posts like this tell's me DJI has the upper hand in a lot of areas that I can tell. I'm in the market for a new drone and it makes it tough between the Xstar the Phantom 4 right now. Price is swaying me to the xstar though.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials