Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Wellbots shipping end of week but a bit confusing....

dronographer

Reaction score
I received this email this AM from Wellbots, it is a bit confusing in that there are two shipping time frames and two different types of Rugged configuration (and I do not mean 8k and 6k, but bundles with and withou SKU mentioned). I believe some posted elsewhere that the bundles had changed. Not sure I am interpreting this correctly but here it is FWIW:

Hi all,

We are pleased to announce that the preorders for EVO II 8k Rugged Bundle (SKU 600002009) and Evo II PRO 6K Rugged Bundle (SKU 600002010) will start shipping at the end of this week and for all preorders, we will be providing emails with tracking information.

All preorders for EVO II Rugged Bundle and EVO II PRO Rugged Bundle will be shipped by Mid-next week.

As you can understand, the recent global health crisis caused delays in our timeline and especially with the Rugged Cases. We do apologize about the delays and we are happy to finally be able to put this product in your hands.

If you would still like to cancel your preorder, you have the option to do so, just answer this email and we will refund you immediately.

Thank you for being a valued Wellbots customer.

Best regards,

The Wellbots Team

Reactions: Dave.mp4
I have tracking info for my 8K Rugged bundle as well, should be here by the end of the week. Not from Wellbots.

I received this email this AM from Wellbots, it is a bit confusing in that there are two shipping time frames and two different types of Rugged configuration (and I do not mean 8k and 6k, but bundles with and withou SKU mentioned). I believe some posted elsewhere that the bundles had changed. Not sure I am interpreting this correctly but here it is FWIW:

Hi all,

We are pleased to announce that the preorders for EVO II 8k Rugged Bundle (SKU 600002009) and Evo II PRO 6K Rugged Bundle (SKU 600002010) will start shipping at the end of this week and for all preorders, we will be providing emails with tracking information.

All preorders for EVO II Rugged Bundle and EVO II PRO Rugged Bundle will be shipped by Mid-next week.

As you can understand, the recent global health crisis caused delays in our timeline and especially with the Rugged Cases. We do apologize about the delays and we are happy to finally be able to put this product in your hands.

If you would still like to cancel your preorder, you have the option to do so, just answer this email and we will refund you immediately.

Thank you for being a valued Wellbots customer.

Best regards,

The Wellbots Team

I got the same Email this morning; I Emailed David at Wellbots and he said that he didn't have access to the shipping list, but that the 2nd batch would be in 2 weeks. Maybe they mean that they will start shipping this week, and all of the preorders would be shipped by next week. Who knows what's correct- next week or 2 weeks

This whole launch has been a cluster, from Autel and most dealers. Bundles changed and prices increased after preorders to false shipping info. Seems par for the course in the drone industry.

Reactions: PingSpike
This whole launch has been a cluster, from Autel and most dealers. Bundles changed and prices increased after preorders to false shipping info. Seems par for the course in the drone industry.
Agreed. Global pandemic affecting the shipping industry, lack of manpower from any store (stay-at-home stuff), Even the DJI fan base is all over the place Trying to get the new MA2 along with their bundled packages. :(

Reactions: parkgt
And so another week goes by without any shipping information for the evo 2 pro. Anyone else been thinking about going in a different direction?
I have but I always get back to Evo 2 pro. Mostly because I don't want the geo fencing.

Prices are exploding in Europe, we see evo 2 rugged 8k at € 2,456.47 EUR.
It will be necessary to make profitable the lack of sales these last months.
The Evo 2 battery also comes to € 334.01 EUR

Prices are exploding in Europe, we see evo 2 rugged 8k at € 2,456.47 EUR.
It will be necessary to make profitable the lack of sales these last months.
The Evo 2 battery also comes to € 334.01 EUR
WOW! That is outrageous. How much has it gone up since they first started taking pre orders?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo