Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

Waypoint mode safe zone

Jim Jenkins

Reaction score
Is there a way to increase the safe zone circle in waypoint mode?

TomKnAL

Reaction score
I was able to enter a route with waypoints outside of the circle and I was able to run the route successfully. saving it as I ran it. Unfortunately when I tried to run saved route, it told me that there were waypoints too far from base.

The way I did it was to set the waypoints by flying to the points and marking them. At one point I changed Home to the aircraft position, which changed the center of the circle, I clicked on the map to set a waypoint that was outside of the original circle, but within the new circle. After the distant waypoint was set, I reset Home to my position.

Glazier

Reaction score
I was able to enter a route with waypoints outside of the circle and I was able to run the route successfully. saving it as I ran it. Unfortunately when I tried to run saved route, it told me that there were waypoints too far from base.

The way I did it was to set the waypoints by flying to the points and marking them. At one point I changed Home to the aircraft position, which changed the center of the circle, I clicked on the map to set a waypoint that was outside of the original circle, but within the new circle. After the distant waypoint was set, I reset Home to my position.
Slick move, Good thinking man:cool:

Reactions: cokeaddict

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centurion493