Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Wanted: crashed EVO with known good motherboards

guy_with_autel

Reaction score
My EVO 1 needs a known good mother board set (both the top and bottom biggest boards.

So, if you have a crashed evo but you know for sure those two boards still work, I might be interested depending on the price.

I dont care about the other components so you can keep the camera, gps, batteries, controller, arms, motors, etc.. unless you dont care about including them.

Shipping to 92544 in California

I do have 4 very good condition evo 1 batteries. Maybe you would want to involve a couple of them in a trade?

If I cant repair my EVO then I guess I am out of flying..I cant afford a new drone and I got this one as a gift. So please help! Thanks!!

I just crashed my EVO 1, and need parts, or have parts to sell if I can't get what I need. I need either the gimbal assembly or the attached gimbal cable.
Hello there,
I have those boards spare.

I just crashed my EVO 1, and need parts, or have parts to sell if I can't get what I need. I need either the gimbal assembly or the attached gimbal cable.
I have a gimbal from a crashed Evo 1. It was doing the reset and eventually go wild thing they do. The camera works. Make me an offer and we can go from there.

Mike

I have a gimbal from a crashed Evo 1. It was doing the reset and eventually go wild thing they do. The camera works. Make me an offer and we can go from there.

Mike
Thank you Mike, I'll dm you and get more info.

My EVO 1 needs a known good mother board set (both the top and bottom biggest boards.

So, if you have a crashed evo but you know for sure those two boards still work, I might be interested depending on the price.

I dont care about the other components so you can keep the camera, gps, batteries, controller, arms, motors, etc.. unless you dont care about including them.

Shipping to 92544 in California

I do have 4 very good condition evo 1 batteries. Maybe you would want to involve a couple of them in a trade?

If I cant repair my EVO then I guess I am out of flying..I cant afford a new drone and I got this one as a gift. So please help! Thanks!!
I have the boards. I bought the drone crashed. It still powered up, connected to the controller and made the three motors that aren’t frozen from damage run. I have them removed and ready to ship. Send me an offer and I will get back to you.

Mike

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d