Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Wanted Autel evo 2 version 1 smart controler

Wanted autel version 1 smart controler must be willing to post to uk
I have a almost brand new less than one hour operation smart controller V1 for sale. Please PM me. I am out this morning but will be back later today. I am in Colorado.

Hi could you email me with the price paypal
Waiting for payment and give me your psypal details

I have a almost brand new less than one hour operation smart controller V1 for sale. Please PM me. I am out this morning but will be back later today. I am in Colorado.
I would very much like to buy it how much is it with postage

Do know the price for shipping to UK. only selling to US at this time.

So how do you work this.

Clearly you don't want to send me the stuff without payment and I don't want to send you payment without stuff - so how do we make this happen?
paypal goods and services

paypal goods and services
OK

I have used Pay Pal only occasionally may 10 or 15 times - so I am only marginally familiar with their procedures. I have never used it with a private party and I don't know how to implement their Buyer Protection Services so I am bit unsure how to proceed from this point.

So what do I do next?

OK

I have used Pay Pal only occasionally may 10 or 15 times - so I am only marginally familiar with their procedures. I have never used it with a private party and I don't know how to implement their Buyer Protection Services so I am bit unsure how to proceed from this point.

So what do I do next?
first question do u live in the states?

If this is available, Id happily take over Paypal the Smart Controller.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d