Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Waiting Impatiently

PoqFFEMTP

Reaction score
Is it a bad thing to keep looking out the door? Waiting on the delivery guy (or girl) to show up???? Not knowing exactly when your new drone will show up??

Anyone else have that kind of anxiety? (Impatience)

Or put the package for 3 minutes in the microwave, it's very efficient.
The delivery man too if you have any doubts ..............

Reactions: PoqFFEMTP
I think you're good. You know, discrete, not OPENING the door.
You didn't open the door did you? Use the window.

Reactions: PoqFFEMTP
Is it a bad thing to keep looking out the door? Waiting on the delivery guy (or girl) to show up???? Not knowing exactly when your new drone will show up??

Yes !! I have the same problem. I probably watched every You tube video about the Evo 2 8K and the Pro model. My office and my wife's is in the sun porch facing a pretty busy road. We can see all the UPS trucks and FED X driving by. Following our stay at home order I am looking out the porch windows every day. It is going to get worse. Right now I know it is on the way from China. They said it shipped and on it's way to the USA . UPS picks it up in the USA and will give it a tracking # Until that time , I don't know if it's coming on the slow boat from China or air freight. I know when I get the tracking # I will probably go crazy watching the progress.I already instructed my wife life saving measures. If I have a heart attack by watching a big box coming up the driveway to get the battery charger out and clamp on my nipples and plug it in. Hopefully that will get me up . Yes I am pumped up to fly

Reactions: DZNTS and PoqFFEMTP
Yes !! I have the same problem. I probably watched every You tube video about the Evo 2 8K and the Pro model. My office and my wife's is in the sun porch facing a pretty busy road. We can see all the UPS trucks and FED X driving by. Following our stay at home order I am looking out the porch windows every day. It is going to get worse. Right now I know it is on the way from China. They said it shipped and on it's way to the USA . UPS picks it up in the USA and will give it a tracking # Until that time , I don't know if it's coming on the slow boat from China or air freight. I know when I get the tracking # I will probably go crazy watching the progress.I already instructed my wife life saving measures. If I have a heart attack by watching a big box coming up the driveway to get the battery charger out and clamp on my nipples and plug it in. Hopefully that will get me up . Yes I am pumped up to fly

Oh yeah! I know that feeling. I've got a Ring doorbell and every time I see an alert I think it's for me (I know it's not)

I ordered mine here in the states but I was on the late boat so I'm just waiting my turn.

Reactions: DZNTS
I suggest you reteach your wife. The nipple way sounds painful.

Oh yeah! I know that feeling. I've got a Ring doorbell and every time I see an alert I think it's for me (I know it's not)

I ordered mine here in the states but I was on the late boat so I'm just waiting my turn.

I see that I'm not the only one waiting. I ordered mine from Empire Drone last Thursday (6k). He said that I was third on the list and he is expecting a shipment later this week. I'd be lucky if I got it by this Saturday.
I also have watched every YouTube video there is in the past 2 weeks.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GLOBODRONE