Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Video problem, I need help !

Sejnost

Reaction score
Below the text is a link to my video. After about 30 hours of using the Autel EVO2 6k Pro, I started to lose color (flicker) in the video and an imperceptible light bar appeared in the lower quarter of the image. Is this a software or card error, or is it a claim? Has anyone encountered this glitch ? The drone has never crashed or been damaged in any way, it is a month old. Thanks for reply....

link video:

Damage video or sensor?

Below the text is a link to my video. After about 30 hours of using the Autel EVO2 6k Pro, I started to lose color (flicker) in the video and an imperceptible light bar appeared in the lower quarter of the image. Is this a software or card error, or is it a claim? Has anyone encountered this glitch ? The drone has never crashed or been damaged in any way, it is a month old. Thanks for reply....

link video:

Damage video or sensor?

Looks to me like your sensor is going bad. Have you tried images as well? Do you see any problems when you take pictures? Also, for video, are all of your settings on manual? Manual ISO, WB, Aperture, Shutter speed?

Have you tried a different color profile such as LOG? Also, what editor are you using, can you try a different editor or did your editor recently get an update? Does the video look like that when you just play it straight out of camera in something like 5K player or VLC?

Reactions: Sejnost
Looks to me like your sensor is going bad. Have you tried images as well? Do you see any problems when you take pictures? Also, for video, are all of your settings on manual? Manual ISO, WB, Aperture, Shutter speed?

Have you tried a different color profile such as LOG? Also, what editor are you using, can you try a different editor or did your editor recently get an update? Does the video look like that when you just play it straight out of camera in something like 5K player or VLC?
Everything is set up the same from the beginning of using the drone. I think it's a glitch in the video capture sensor. The photos are OK. I am asking here because I need to know if anyone has encountered this glitch before. Thank you for your reply, have a nice day !

Hi Sejnost!

I ran into the same problem and believe I have fixed it. Glad you asked, I hope I can help you. See my post from back in January:

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

I'm having the same issue as you described above contacted autel support waiting on next steps

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials