Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Video problem, I need advice :-)

Sejnost

Reaction score
Below the text is a link to my video. After about 30 hours of using my Autel EVO2 6k Pro, I started to lose color in the video and a light bar appeared in the lower quarter of the image. Is this a software or card fault, or is Autel under complaint? Has anyone encountered this glitch yet. The drone has never crashed or been damaged in any way, it is a month old. Thanks for replies.....

link video:

Autel EVO2 damage video

Mine is doing the same thing...
Stars at 4:43

This something new? I got my Evo2 as a Refurbished unit directly from Autel here in Washington. Didn't do it all the time, just at the time noted and then a bit after.

Mine is doing the same thing...
Stars at 4:43

This something new? I got my Evo2 as a Refurbished unit directly from Autel here in Washington. Didn't do it all the time, just at the time noted and then a bit after.
Auto White Balance or manual?

Whilst I have been eagerly waiting the update, as promised from Autel, I realised I had not changed my white balance setting to Manual.

I have only had a couple of flights in from that point and have yet to experience the issue. Not saying it will not happen but assumed it was something to do with that.
Well that's my theory anyway.

No, I have not done that... I'll try manual white balance. Thanks!

Ok, tried the white balance, no change... but... It did occur to me that I'd been flying at full speed (44mph) for a few minutes before the problem started... I'm wondering if there's a heat related issue? Like the ESC is heating up and affecting the image processing circuits?

I'll test this out today to see if I can get it to reproduce. the same error... I was just tripoding last night for sunset shots so I didn't see the problem then,

Picture from last night
View attachment Zucati-2.jpg

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58