Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Video Link Disconnected

minerrick

Reaction score
I am a new pilot and went out to make a flight, hooked up my andriod phone to the controller, turned the controller on, the explorere app on and then turned on the drone and my phone was displaying the "Disconnected" icon on the face of my phone... for the life of me, I couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting the video feed. The drone worked fine, but I couldn't see the video. I don't think it would make a difference, but I was flying it where there was no cell service. What am I missing? Yes, location, wifi, bluetooth and app was turned on.

I am a new pilot and went out to make a flight, hooked up my andriod phone to the controller, turned the controller on, the explorere app on and then turned on the drone and my phone was displaying the "Disconnected" icon on the face of my phone... for the life of me, I couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting the video feed. The drone worked fine, but I couldn't see the video. I don't think it would make a difference, but I was flying it where there was no cell service. What am I missing? Yes, location, wifi, bluetooth and app was turned on.
Try using a different cable. Sometimes those come defective.

Use for connection the Usb-C connection on the radio, the Mini-USB is fragile, capricious and makes random contact, the Usb-C does not fear connections and disconnections like the mini and everything will be fine.
On my radio, the mini-Usb worked at the beginning and no longer makes the connection with the tablet, it however charges the radio. With the other USB socket, no problem.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d