Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Video from this morning

Do you have any trouble seeing your video screen when flying under such bright conditions? I can't see mine at all, and I'm wondering if it could be the cheap tablet?

I bought a package of these for my 7 inch tablet. I had to cut them to fit but it cut down on the glare a good amount.
2x BROTECT Matte Screen Protector for Yuneec ST16, Matte, Anti-Glare, Anti-Scratch.
My glasses I wear are the ones that get dark in the sun and that is the biggest problem for me. I have to keep looking over them and the screen gets brighter.
I also made a sunshade out of foam board. Its not pretty but it works :)

20180309_093559_HDR.jpg

Reactions: Squirrel!
I did make something like that from duck tape and cardboard. It didn't help much. Maybe this year I'll try and make something bigger.

I did make something like that from duck tape and cardboard. It didn't help much. Maybe this year I'll try and make something bigger.
I have tried about all the shades and this simple black cloth with a little bit of sewing works better than anything out there. The screen looks like a high def TV and I can still see out of the cloth well enough to walk around.

Reactions: H8Dji
I have tried about all the shades and this simple black cloth with a little bit of sewing works better than anything out there. The screen looks like a high def TV and I can still see out of the cloth well enough to walk around.
Well...this hobby isn't about fashion statements...luckily for you. ;)

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan