Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

V2 smart controller (using and charging at the same time?)

MJohns

Reaction score
With sometimes having long search and rescue missions, is it possible to operate the V2 smart controller while hooked to the charging point? (Inverter, generator, or shore power) I have plenty of aircraft batteries for longer flight missions, just limited battery power for the smart controller.

With sometimes having long search and rescue missions, is it possible to operate the V2 smart controller while hooked to the charging point? (Inverter, generator, or shore power) I have plenty of aircraft batteries for longer flight missions, just limited battery power for the smart controller.
I've wondered the same for my EVO II PRO RTK V2 2with smart controller. The other day after work, I had plenty of batteries for flying but the smart controller V2 was about at 30% power. I said to myself "no problem, I can hook up one of my flight batteries to the controller". Worked great for charging the controller but I could never pair with the bird while using/charging with the battery.

I've tried several times since then but it will not pair with battery charging the controller. I think it's a bug but not sure. My version of software for controller/EVO has been very stable. I'm not sure I want to upgrade to the lastest software. Still learning mapping/processing of imagery. Once I get stable on this I'll upgrade maybe, but I'm happy the way mine's performing.

Appears to be a firmware issue.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d