Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

V1 Smart Controllers found on aliexpress.com(hopefully)

Learnin2fly

Reaction score
I had a line a V1 SC on(eBay) and was outbid. Super frustrated and determined, I scoured the internets for a while and found that Autel has an official store on aliexpress.com. They have 99.2% pos feedback rating and I checked(just now) there is a code that will get you $30usd off of your purchase(ALIBUYBF30). You can get an additional $3 off if you pay with PayPal. Albeit a bit of a wait to receive the unit(40-45 days), you can purchase a brand new V1 SC for approx $1182 with free shipping. Aliexpress has a moneyback guarantee, as does paypal. As long as my order isn't cancelled(fingers crossed), I should be all set with a brand new V1 SC in just over a month, that will(I hope) come with the full Autel 1 yr warrantee. The kicker is, as of this post, there was only 2 units left. Please do your due diligence and research both the site and the store to make sure your comfortable with making the purchase. I feel ok with it, but that doesn't mean that I didn't miss something. My comfort level was bolstered by both my CC's and PayPal's purchase protection. I'm just trying to share info, in hopes that it might help someone else, even if it's only 2 other people!
I will post again in this thread to share my success, or any issues with my order.

Untitled.png

I def didn't say anything about a fierce bidding war, nor did I intend to imply that. If that's what you took from my post, I apologize I was not attempting to mislead. I was simply hoping to pay retail price, or less for a used item. There was only one available on eBay, hence the impetus for me searching elsewhere online. The item had a buy it now price for $1235, with an opening bid of $950. There was only one person watching the item, and no other bidders. Someone, I assume the first other person watching, paid the buy it now price, effectively outbidding me.
Regardless of the backstory, I was only trying to be helpful. I hope that my post isn't thought to be anything else, other than that. I have no affiliation with aliexpress, or Autel, I'm just another guy with a drone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211127-134642_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20211127-134642_eBay.jpg
    476.4 KB · Views: 4
I had a line a V1 SC on(eBay) and was outbid. Super frustrated and determined, I scoured the internets for a while and found that Autel has an official store on aliexpress.com. They have 99.2% pos feedback rating and I checked(just now) there is a code that will get you $30usd off of your purchase(ALIBUYBF30). You can get an additional $3 off if you pay with PayPal. Albeit a bit of a wait to receive the unit(40-45 days), you can purchase a brand new V1 SC for approx $1182 with free shipping. Aliexpress has a moneyback guarantee, as does paypal. As long as my order isn't cancelled(fingers crossed), I should be all set with a brand new V1 SC in just over a month, that will(I hope) come with the full Autel 1 yr warrantee. The kicker is, as of this post, there was only 2 units left. Please do your due diligence and research both the site and the store to make sure your comfortable with making the purchase. I feel ok with it, but that doesn't mean that I didn't miss something. My comfort level was bolstered by both my CC's and PayPal's purchase protection. I'm just trying to share info, in hopes that it might help someone else, even if it's only 2 other people!
I will post again in this thread to share my success, or any issues with my order.

View attachment 12463

Someone else just asked about purchasing from AliExpress and this was the reply they received from @Blade Strike

no that's fine, it just seems kinda strange that you passed up a $1235 buy it now price on a rare v1 sc that is almost like new being sold from the states that you can probably be using next week to go to alibaba for about the same price with all the risk...specifically you have no idea what the warranty is going to be, you have no idea if you can even get anything from china these days in a timely manner, and you have no idea if it is even a real v1 (seems pretty strange as new). the sc sold for $1199 and many people are paying a small premium for them, so no i didn't intend to mean anything else other than it seems kinda strange the asia autel stores are suddenly being pushed in the americas. i think it's great for parts and accessories and other small items but it might be smarter to wait for the few sc that pop up in the classified from trusted sellers, imho.

btw, in case you don't know it, if you really want something on ebay (meaning you have to search all over the internet to find it because it is rare and you get frustrated and end up having to buy it from china) and you finally see it listed at a price you are willing to pay for it, you click on bin not bid. ebay 101. anything thanks for the info, update us when you get your sc pls.

Someone else just asked about purchasing from AliExpress and this was the reply they received from @Blade Strike

Well, thanks for the info. I just messaged the seller and asked for verification as to whether or not it works with a US Evo 2 drone. I'll update my post after I receive my reply. I most def don't want to mislead anyone.

no that's fine, it just seems kinda strange that you passed up a $1235 buy it now price on a rare v1 sc that is almost like new being sold from the states that you can probably be using next week to go to alibaba for about the same price with all the risk...specifically you have no idea what the warranty is going to be, you have no idea if you can even get anything from china these days in a timely manner, and you have no idea if it is even a real v1 (seems pretty strange as new). the sc sold for $1199 and many people are paying a small premium for them, so no i didn't intend to mean anything else other than it seems kinda strange the asia autel stores are suddenly being pushed in the americas. i think it's great for parts and accessories and other small items but it might be smarter to wait for the few sc that pop up in the classified from trusted sellers, imho.

btw, in case you don't know it, if you really want something on ebay (meaning you have to search all over the internet to find it because it is rare and you get frustrated and end up having to buy it from china) and you finally see it listed at a price you are willing to pay for it, you click on bin not bid. ebay 101. anything thanks for the info, update us when you get your sc pls.
Yeah, I know. I feel stupid for trying to save a few bucks. Lesson learned, unfortunately. Hopefully my order pans out.🤞

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
Well, thanks for the info. I just messaged the seller and asked for verification as to whether or not it works with a US Evo 2 drone. I'll update my post after I receive my reply. I most def don't want to mislead anyone.
I received a response from the seller, stating that the controller that I ordered will, indeed work with a US V1 drone. I will wait until I have verified this personally, before I endorse the seller/product. Hopefully, I'll be back with good news after the RC arrives.

I def didn't say anything about a fierce bidding war, nor did I intend to imply that. If that's what you took from my post, I apologize I was not attempting to mislead. I was simply hoping to pay retail price, or less for a used item. There was only one available on eBay, hence the impetus for me searching elsewhere online. The item had a buy it now price for $1235, with an opening bid of $950. There was only one person watching the item, and no other bidders. Someone, I assume the first other person watching, paid the buy it now price, effectively outbidding me.
Regardless of the backstory, I was only trying to be helpful. I hope that my post isn't thought to be anything else, other than that. I have no affiliation with aliexpress, or Autel, I'm just another guy with a drone.
That would have been Me if it was from 11/15/2021. Only I made an offer and they took it for $50.00 less plus tax. I think I caught it as soon as they put it up by accident. We emailed back and forth for 2 hours and then I grabbed it. It was a newer production brand spanking new.

Good on ya, man. We'll see how my route works. Hopefully just as well.
I have a good feeling you’ll get the SmartController as arranged from AliExpress, I’ve ordered from them before only it was for RC plane parts. Took a while for delivery, but the experience was always good.

Please keep us posted,
Paul

Reactions: Learnin2fly
I have a good feeling you’ll get the SmartController as arranged from AliExpress, I’ve ordered from them before only it was for RC plane parts. Took a while for delivery, but the experience was always good.

Please keep us posted,
Paul
Thanks for sharing, and I most def will!

Good on ya, man. We'll see how my route works. Hopefully just as well.
Good Luck ! Shipping from Ali Express this time of the year can be slow or no go. Especially with Chinese New Year. They take a month off. in February.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy