Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Tripletek Pro 8 For Sale

TxarchDroneGuy

Reaction score
Selling my pre-owned Tripltek 8 Pro tablet for $499 shipped (reg. $795)
Condition: Excellent
Only used about a few times strictly, selling as I mainly fly DJI and have purchased the DJI RC PRO.
Comes with: Strap, Hardware, Charger, Cable, Literature, Tripletek Matte Screen Protector (1 installed, 1 not installed, Dobo Tablet Adapted, in original box

Here's your chance to own and use one of the brightest tablets on the market. There are no signs of wear and tear, no marks, no scratches....the tablet is barely used and in pristine condition; you will be happy!

Priced to move quickly US$499 includes free shipping to lower 48 only; no International sales please. Paypal accepted.

Only used about a few times strictly, selling as I mainly fly DJI and have purchased the DJI RC PRO.
Comes with: Strap, Hardware, Charger, Cable, Literature, Tripletek Matte Screen Protector (1 installed, 1 not installed, Dobo Tablet Adapted, in original box

Here's your chance to own and use one of the brightest tablets on the market. There are no signs of wear and tear, no marks, no scratches....the tablet is barely used and in pristine condition; you will be happy!

Priced to move quickly US$499 includes free shipping to lower 48 only; no International sales please. Paypal accepted.
Can it be shipped to California if so how do I get in touch with you for shipping?

Is it still available I would like to buy it I live in California so if it is hit me up at my email [email protected]

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan