Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

SOLD: Tripltek 8 Pro 8" WQXGA 256GB Unlocked Wi-Fi + 4G LTE Tablet

kenautelevo2pro

Reaction score
Selling my pre-owned Tripltek 8 Pro tablet for $499 shipped (reg. $795)
Condition: Excellent
Only used about 5 times strictly, for flying my Autel Nano+ drone

Comes with: Strap, Hardware, Charger, Cable, Literature, Screen Protector in original box

Here's your chance to own and use one of the brightest tablets on the market. There are no signs of wear and tear, no marks, no scratches....the tablet is barely used and in pristine condition; you will be happy!

Priced to move quickly US$499 includes free shipping to lower 48 only; no International sales please. Paypal F&F accepted.

Need more information on the tablet, visit Tripltek at Brightest Tablet Android on the market | Tripltek

Thanks for looking and please ask if you need more pictures or details.

t8.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: ChouPigu
Do you have a photo of how it is set up with the remote? Thanks!

Using this video, I learned how to mount the Tripltek tablet to the Autel remote. I still have the OriginalDobo Minimal Mount for Autel if you plan to use it that way; I can include it if you want, just let me know.

That video link is good enough for me. Thanks! I'll get back to you.

I have one. I’m surprised this hasn’t sold yet. It’s amazing and the price is excellent. I realize the ad was made yesterday but wow.

Holy crap this thing makes it a whole new world. Going from a small phone screen I can't see to this thing. Dang.
I picked up a good used one a few months ago to upgrade from a T7. It is a nice upgrade for sure. I bet the T9 with the higher resolution and nits is even better but I can't chase the best available forever. This T8 will (hopefully) last for many years.

The price of the new ones is cost prohibitive unless one can sell an older one to help defray that cost.

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan