Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

This was at 60 frames 4K wish i had the 8K evo 2 Pro

phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
As sheets or Rain were coming down , these Portals of Time kept opening in the sky at light speed, this is what the 60 Frames Captured at 4K
I captured over 100 frames , each frame slightly different but the Higher Frame size would have been fantastic.

mmhjjhhjjhjhj.jpg

wowowowow.jpg

nmfertert.jpg
You can see the Planes Diverting from the Cloud

ghhhfff.jpg

dsdsfasdfasdf.jpg

asfhghhjjktttt.jpg

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Evo 2 series In the Rain. Capture the Storm.

Have you tried the wetsuit with a beacon and a Remote ID beacon? Does the dual lock stick to the wetsuit?

Dual-Lock is like Velcro, only tougher. It's how I stick a beacon and a Remote ID beacon to my Evo II Pro V1. Will is stick to the wetsuit? In the USA, we need Remote ID all the time and we need a beacon at night.

Reactions: phantomrain.org
Gotcha < Yes the Velcro sticks nicely both the Dual lock and the Regular Velcro , thanks for clarifying.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

As a photographer I am stunned by the quality of these pictures! I never would have imagined individual frames from a video could look so good, particularly from a 1" sensor in the dark.

FYI For still cameras there are lightning triggers that activate your camera's shutter when they detect a lightning flash. Larger sensor, higher resolution, faster lenses, etc. should give you a better picture.
But honestly what you are getting here from drone video really looks good enough.
I'm gonna stick to dry daytime flights but this is really cool stuff!

• Love
Reactions: phantomrain.org
Caputed a Rain Wall that was insanely beautiful , I have to admit that kind Rain Fall is hard on the Drone as you have to power thru the wind and the Rain, but the Results : Im posting the Video on our website . Sometime the Clouds are just as amazing a spectacle as the Lightning shots but you got to get up in the Rain to caputure them.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Evo 2 in the Rain. Caputre the Storm.

Screenshot of Newton (7-4-23, 12-55-16 PM).png

Full Wide Screen Picture

View attachment DJI_20230703070544_0055_D.jpg

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.. Capture the Storm ,

Reactions: jmason702
Can someone Post some 8K frames from the time line in full Res. .
I would like to compare that to the 4k .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.. Land on the water

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo