Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

This should be interesting

ORANGE CRUSH

Reaction score
I have 3 x-star premium batteries bought on 4/18/20 which are still under warranty for 2 more days, 1 won't charge, 1 won't charge more than 50%, 1 won't charge past 60%. I keep these batteries maintained at 40% storage state and is checked every friday, if they are low I will top them back up, they all seem to have failed this week. I will call Autel tomorrow to see if they will cover them under warranty with a credit or something. This should be interesting to see how they respond!!

I have 3 x-star premium batteries bought on 4/18/20 which are still under warranty for 2 more days, 1 won't charge, 1 won't charge more than 50%, 1 won't charge past 60%. I keep these batteries maintained at 40% storage state and is checked every friday, if they are low I will top them back up, they all seem to have failed this week. I will call Autel tomorrow to see if they will cover them under warranty with a credit or something. This should be interesting to see how they respond!!
following

Well they covered 1 battery which I filed a claim on April 10th, I will be getting a credit of $99, I filed a claim on the other 2 batteries on April 16th to which I have heard nothing back as of today from their customer service manager. Funny thing is, it's like a dead man switch was encased in the software, almost 1 year to the date I lost all 3 batteries puchased on 4/18/20. I'm not very happy with their response time with this matter. I remember back when Autel had a very responsive customer service team with almost instant results, I was always able to talk with someone on the phone with 7 days a week, 12 hours a day, now it is 8 hours a day. With the increase in sales I would think Autel would improve their customer service as to what is was when they 1st entered the Drone market. Seems that they have entered into the Corporate America greed thing. It's to bad, they were on top at one time!!

Reactions: dman and Don Poteet
Well they covered my other 2 batteries with a credit after 18 days of back & forth e-mails but they did come through, what a pain it was, hopefully they will improve their response time

Glad you got it resolved. Mine sits in storage because their firmware bricked everything. One day working fine after i revived a dead battery and the next day a firmware update bricked it. Sent numerous emails in an attempt to get some type of fix but 1 month later, still no response from this poorly operated company. So much for them being there when they first became popular. Never again regardless of what they make or how much it costs.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials