Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

This is really nice to see!

Apollo11capcom

Reaction score
So i just walked into my local BB to buy a new SD card and it looks like they have the Evo display back up! Last I heard they weren't going to carry them here anymore.

I walk around the corner and I also see batteries for the Evo in stock (they never had these before, to bad i don't need any) , and they have an on the go bundle sitting here.

Autel still representing strong here!

So i just walked into my local BB to buy a new SD card and it looks like they have the Evo display back up! Last I heard they weren't going to carry them here anymore.

I walk around the corner and I also see batteries for the Evo in stock (they never had these before, to bad i don't need any) , and they have an on the go bundle sitting here.

Autel still representing strong here!

For the longest time they sold it, but had no display. The stores around me have displays, but they are basic displays whereas some of the drones have monitors/video packages with the display. Of course the Karma used to have that and now there is no sight of it.

For the longest time they sold it, but had no display. The stores around me have displays, but they are basic displays whereas some of the drones have monitors/video packages with the display. Of course the Karma used to have that and now there is no sight of it.
Yeah those were gone noticed, they used to have a big display. They added the Mantis to the Yuneec display and one of the older Mavics is sitting where the Phantoms used to be. I wonder if DJI is still denying that the Phantoms are being mothballed.

I'll just get the Go Pro.

If you're gonna do that buy it directly from GoPro. If you buy the drone package you get the GoPro, handheld gimbal and the drone is basically free.

Reactions: Ansia
our BB has nothimg for Autel. :(
But we are right up the road from Carolina Dronz and they have everything under the sun. We even fly our drones there to say hi sometimes!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Kelly