Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

The Beta doesn't remove 34 MPH, just changed how you access it

jmbsmt63

Reaction score
I saw a post about the 34 MPH setting being missing from the beta update.
I should probably add that I have both the latest Beta app AND Beta firmware
I verified that issue but found out that you have to disable the Obstacle Avoidance first, then go back to flight settings and the 34MPH WILL be there then. This is kind of like the way you had to do that to access Ludicrous but no prompts! I assume this is a bug and will be squashed before final release. Other than that, I have had 3 batteries worth of flights with the beta firmware and app with no issues.
There IS a battery update with this firmware and the update has to be performed manually again with each battery inserted.

Last edited:
I verified that issue but found out that you have to disable the Obstacle Avoidance first, then go back to flight settings and the 34MPH WILL be there then. This is kind of like the way you had to do that to access Ludicrous but no prompts! I assume this is a bug and will be squashed before final release. Other than that, I have had 3 batteries worth of flights with the beta firmware and app with no issues.
There IS a battery update with this firmware and the update has to be performed manually again with each battery inserted.
Thank you for sharing. It takes brave people like yourself to take that chance and share. Wish Autel would attach a read me file explaining little details like that other than general info, unless i missed it. Maybe more people would try the beta to report issues faster.

Reactions: jmbsmt63
Thank you for sharing. It takes brave people like yourself to take that chance and share. Wish Autel would attach a read me file explaining little details like that other than general info, unless i missed it. Maybe more people would try the beta to report issues faster.

They do have a "release notes" to accompany the beta , as the normal updates do, but there is no mention of that change and it also says "there is no battery update for this release" which is not true and yeah, a little more detail would be nice..I do not "rely on" the EVO so I don't mind testing...cautiously...LoL

I can confirm the 34mph option shows up after disabling OA first. Did notice the EVO failed to connect a couple times today after powering on RC, then AC. Had to power both off and power again to get it to connect.

I had first thought like many reading OMG! But I found that nothing has changed and there are no warnings or prompts when selecting 34MPH on my Evo. Firmware is BETA version - 1.3.45. App 1.0.1.18. (Regular)

My Obstacle avoidance is doing it's own thing with each selected speed as to on or off -- sometimes you are prompted -- other times it shows to be fully on (when it shouldn't be)...

On that side note...

I did ask Autel last week about an App update -- was told there was none. Seems like one was published right after I questioned it, as I had searched for a BETA app found none.

As of writing this response -- I have looked again -- I have signed up

...and already hunted me down and sent the update BETA app to my phone -- hah! I do not know if I want to install it or not... lol (joke)

After I get other video processed, I will update this with the new APP and what it looks like to compare any difference.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GLOBODRONE