Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

the best resolution?

bmens

Reaction score
so witch one resolution is the best for this EVO II pro ?
for MP4 h265
and AWB Manuel mode 5500, 5700 is good ?

H265 is best but hard on some computers , AWB is auto so you cannot set the temp, surely you mean MANUAL white balance so I think that's actually personal preference. If in your "normal" terrestrial or aerial experience you use 5500 or 5700 and find the results pleasing to your eye, go for it. I'm going to be honest, there is no such thing as "best" camera settings for any camera, there are too many variables in nature you have to find what works best for the circumstance you find yourself in at any given time I very much dislike when "influencers" post on social media "best settings for xxx camera" It's all BS if you ask me. The only setting that could be a fixed value of sorts is ISO as there is such a thing as "native" ISO for a given camera and it is where camera signal to noise is at its best. Lenses also have an f stop sweet spot where image is sharpest, but again there are variables involved.

Last edited:
I can't agree absolutely what you say; we works better when we now them limit and the best setting, it's the same with lens.
today I can say this evo 6k works not bad with this setting in LOG mode:
H265, 4k, 24fps to 30fps, aperture between 3.5 to 8, the best is f4, AWB manuel 4500, ISO 100 to 400, ISO 100 is the best, sharpens -2, contrast -1 saturation -1
like that post production is really easy and fast.
but there's a big probleme autofocus is terrible, really ! he work slowly and pumping a lot.
impossible to make proxy under 1 meter.
not so good this 6k.

Last edited:
impossible to make proxy under 1 meter.
That is correct. Camera specs for Evo II Pro says clearly:
AF Range: 1m ~ Infinity

Thanks for the hints for video settings, I'm using something similar except profile LOG+HDR or NONE+HDR. White Balance depends on light conditions.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58