Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Tablets

I got a Samsung tablet from Amazon, refurbished. It is new from what I can tell so someone must have returned it. Works great.

if you can find a tablet with a hdmi port , you can use FPV goggles . I believe that's what I heard.

I think I read that someone was using a DigiLand tablet that they bought at Bestbuy for around $40. Can anyone here verify that? There is one on BB now for $40... DigiLand - 7" - Tablet - 16GB quad core.

I have the digiland tablet I have not got to fly yet I'll update once I get it out tablet works good in the house

Tried the $40 Digiland tablet today. Choppy, slow video....Taking it back tomorrow. Sticking with my HTC phone for now.

Did you try shutting off the WiFi and removing any apps you could on the digiland tablet

Did you try shutting off the WiFi and removing any apps you could on the digiland tablet
It was brand new, right out of the box, only app I added was the Starlink. Took it back, got the Insignia which works good.

Last edited:
Im using an 8" ZTE Trek 2 that i got new for $55 on ebay.Runs Android and love it!!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials