Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Sunrise today...more bracketed HDR with Evo 1

Thanks...did you see the Swift that photo bombed me (the last photo)? They do not like the Evo...it may be nesting time for them.
Yea, many of us have been attacked by birds, it’s amazing how territorial they are.

Check your footage frame-by-frame, you might find a gem like I did. This is a Hawaiian hawk, who obviously didn’t want my XSP in his ‘hood.B4860084-972C-4273-87E1-C05BA490CF88.jpeg

Yea, many of us have been attacked by birds, it’s amazing how territorial they are.

Check your footage frame-by-frame, you might find a gem like I did. This is a Hawaiian hawk, who obviously didn’t want my XSP in his ‘hood.View attachment 7819
That's a nice shot there! I've had a few close calls with hawks...especially in the spring. I know the drone would probably crash in the event of contact. I also don't want to harm the bird...so I usually yield the sky back to them and fly another time.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Thank you!
The sunrise shots were bracketed HDR. I've seen some very impressive photos from the Evo 2s that were captured without needing HDR.
I think the Evo 2 has a definite advantage.

Reactions: Rubik3x

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fischcrazy